The broken boy - Chapter six

It was my first date with mark!
I
Am
So
Excited!!
I picked out a regular white and black adidas sneakers, and a black dress that was see through at the back and had cuts down the waist, I put my hair in a high ponytail and did a little extra makeup. Don't get me wrong I still am head over heels for jacob, but he just doesn't feel the same, I have to at least try to move on. I was all ready for my date! I grabbed my iPhone 7 jet black, yea I guess you could say I'm spoiled! I also grabbed a small black purse and headed down the stairs, jacob was sitting in the living room watching some Netflix, he was watching riverdale. "Jacobbb! You promised you would watch episode 6 with me tonight!" I pouted, "yea and you replaced me with your date" Jacob sounded Snaughty. "Jacob please! You can't watch it without me!" I whined.

Jacobs pov:

god, she needs to shut up before I just kiss her and throw her on to that Couch and spill the tea and tell her I love her and fuck her on this couch right here right now. "Netflix and chill, is that what your doing with mark?" I giggled even tho if that ever happened I would kill mark, for touching my baby. "Ew!" She cringed at me n disgust. "fine I'll wait for you" I shut my laptop, and got up, I was in my boxers and a tshirt.

Sara pov:

I would never Netflix and chill, well maybe if it was with Jacob, a smile crept to my lips thinking about how sweet and gentle he would be. STOP. I told my self, as I looked up jacob was approaching me just in boxers and a tshirt. Holy shit. Holy shit. Holy actual shit! He is so sexy! "If he hurts you Sara, I'll kill him." Jacob looked me dead in the eye. "He won't jacob he's a good guy" not as good as you jacob why can't you just pick me up and kiss me? ugh. "Haha, good guy, sure!" Jacob laughed aloud. "He is!" I glared at Jacob. "well who's hotter me or him?" Jacob laughed. You a million times you jacob. "umm I'm not answering that" I turned around to leave and Jacob picked me up throwing me over his shoulder. "Who is it?" Jacob yelled throwing me on the couch, tickling me, everywhere. "JACOB!" I screamed. "Who is hotter?" He laughed. "not answering!" I struggled for breath. "Jacob I'm gonna be late!" Jacob just kiss me now! ugh. "Oh well! Who is it?" he yelled. "Mark! he is 10 times hotter then you!" I lie. "oh." Jacob says standing up. "Bye sara, I'll see you later." he says waving. "Bye, jacob I lo-" I cut my self off. "I can't wait to watch riverdale when I get back!" I covered it up, and ran out the door.
Did I almost say I love you to jacob? Oh my god. I am an idiot. "Hey mark!" He was approaching me with roses! Aw he is so sweet!! I saw a fimilar girl approaching my house, it was her from school Jacobs little slut, she was wearing a short dress that barely covered her ass. she walked inside and kissed jacob hard, he pulled her inside shutting the door. I was so mad! ugh. I didn't even wanna go on this date. "Mark I um, I don't feel well can we re-schedule?" I needed to stop what was happening in there. "Yea totally." Mark said smiling sweetly, I ran into my house quickly holding back my tears, "OH JACOB, YES YES" screamed the girl, "holly, can I?" Jacob asked sweetly! "WHAT THE FUCK?" I screeched and ran out the door, fresh tears streaming down my face, mark was just pulling away, when he saw me, I dove in his car and started making out with him intensely. "What are you doing?" Mark asked shocked. "I want you to fuck me mark, I want you to fuck me so hard I wanna feel like I went to the moon and back" I smirked and he smiled back we started making out I pulled off his shirt and dove in the back seat. "Mark, mmm" I moaned as he grinding on me. Don't worry he was wearing his jeans and I was still in my dress, he went to pull off my dress, when the car door opened. "sara?" jacob asked shocked. "Jacob get out!" Yelled mark, I ran out of the car by the back seat door. "Sara!" Mark and Jacob both screamed. I didn't look back I just kept going, until someone grabbed my wrist and twirled me around to face them, planting a rough kiss on my lips. "Sara I love you so much, I want you to be mine." The voice was unclear, because I was about faint, and everything went black...