the broken boy ~ chapter 16

my parents were still gone, after all it has only been 2 days since you know...

I haven't ate anything and only sipped on water that was sitting on night stand for a couple of days.

I felt so broken, I felt like the most dirty human being ever. I needed help.

I received a knock on my door and I pulled my self under the covers. Jacob walked in with a huge tray, there were muffins and cut up fruit, my favourite strawberry, mango and pineapple.
there was also scrambled eggs and a raspberry refresher and ice coffee from Starbucks "I'm not sure which one you wanted so I got both.." he smiled and gave me a note he walked out but before he did he opened the blinds.

"I don't know what happened sara, but I love you and I know you don't feel the same so I'll get over it, but I love you as a sister too, you're perfect and I just want you to feel better, way better ... eat up and drink your coffee at 7 o'clock your getting up and showering and we are going to watch riverdale because I want to watch the new episode, I am calmly waiting so hurry up"

I sat up and started eating it was 530 in the morning my god.

630 am...

I was finally done eating but I was stuffed I watched an episode of 13 reasons why then stuffed my computer in my computer bag and got up to shower.

I washed my face, brushed my teeth and showered, with my coconut scented shampoo and conditioner.

2 hours later...

I had blow dried and straightened my hair I put it in two French braids, and through on black leggings and a 'stranger things' shirt I got at happy days. I ran down stairs with my phone 

"I'm ready to watch riverdale" jacob ran out, in shorts but no shirt, damn there's that feeling again, he's so hot, but I was raped, I'm disgusting.

I ran into Jacobs arms hugging him as I held back my tears, his colone traveled up my nostrils mmmm so good!

I sat on the couch and clicked through Netflix till I found riverdale we started watching it but midway through I paused it.

I looked at jacob "I love you too" I was so quiet it was almost impossible to hear, jacob dove from the couch and we started to wheel, it was so passionate, I pulled him upstairs I jumped on his bed and rubbed my thigh on his leg and I felt him harden against me, I looked down at Jacobs abs, damn.

Jacob pulled my shirt off and then I yanked my pants off....

Holy shit. 

Holy shit.

I looked up at stared at jacob as if nothing bad ever happened to me, he yanked the comforter back and gestured for me to get under...

Finally...