the broken boy - chapter 11

this chapter is gonna be in Jacobs POV, btw he is out in LA right now, if you don't know :)

JACOBS POV

"jacob I love you!" girls screamed at me as I walked onto the balcony of my hotel room.

damn that girl is hot! I waved at one of my hotter fans, she had blood hair and a huge ass, her boobs also were a decent size, she started screaming when I waved back.

it's been a stressful day, I need some stress relief, I waved the girl up. "hey baby what's your number?" tears filled her eyes shaking she recited her number, don't worry, I have my junk texting so if anyone I don't have as a contact then it'll go to junk and I have to check there if it's a new number, I texted her

why don't you come upstairs boo ;)

yes please, I love you !!

aw girl your so sweet

I heard a knock at my door, as a beautiful blonde girl ran in, I shut the door and locked it, I pushed her on the bed, "Jacob what are you doing?" She asked with fear laced in her voice, "I'll do you and you can do me" she stood up and kissed my neck slowly pulling off my shirt and pants, fuck she moves fast, I liked it tho. I ripped off her shirt and she was wearing a bra fuck it's so much nicer when they don't!

jacob please let me come with you!

Sarah's hurt voice filled my mine, I came her for my parents funeral, not a hot girl, and if it's any girl it'd be Sarah! I pushed the hottie of me and told her I can't, she frowned and pull at my pants, "Fuck off" I said with a hiss, "daddy's fierce!" She giggles, I get dressed and tell her to leave but she won't. "please jacob just one little meaning less fuck?" she whined and got her knees, "will you leave after?" I ask seriously, "I mean if you don't want more" she winks and pushes me on to the L shaped couch.