the broken boy - chapter 10

"Um sorry you got the wrong number" a husky voice spoke, holding back his laughter.

Great!

If you couldn't tell that was sarcasm, Cameron was probably on the plane anyways, so I can't call him, I will just wait till he gets back. I blow my nose and wipe away my tears, I shouldn't cry over a stupid boy! I rushed down the stairs when I heard my door bell ring, a handsome boy stood at the door, holding my pizza. "hi" I smiled twirling my hair, just because I'm in love doesn't mean I can't flirt! "hi, um that'll be 99 dollars and 55 cents!" he smiled, flashing his pearly whites. I laughed a little and handed him a ten dollar bill and 55 cents. "thanks, by the way you're really cute when you smile" He laughed a little as he was about to turn around, I grabbed his wrist, IDIOT! I pulled away, "sorry, I just wanted to say thank you" he laughed, "It's okay." he smiled and jogged off, I grabbed my pizza and bread sticks and ran to the sofa, I also grabbed a tub of chocolate ice cream, and I put on keeping up with the Kardashians.

Don't judge me!

(Ok so what's about to happen next is a chapter from being Cameron Dallas sister, because yes jacob does pay a visit to Cameron!!)

I swing open the door. There is boy who seems to be my age standing on the door step. He has brown hair and brown eyes.

"Oh hi" I say kinda confused

"Hey there im jacob, Jacob Sartorius"

I hear cameron in the kitchen grabbing plates.

"Ava whats taking so long" he calls

"Um, theres someone at the door, I think he knows you."

"Who?"

He's starts walking up the front hall

By the time I said Jacobs name he was already at the front door. They both looked at each other in silence. Finally Cameron broke the silence.

"Ava go upstairs" he demanded

"Um ok" I said ok confusion.
I walk up the stairs and head to sierras room. I knock on the door and walk in. She's sitting on her bed with her laptop working on something.

"Hey sierra can I ask you something"

"Sure what's up!"

"Who's Jacob, and why does it seem like Cameron doesn't like him"

"Oh Jacob, he's not exactly what you'd call the nicest boy, Cameron and Jacob didn't get along too well, while magcon was going on. Cameron basically kicked him out."

"What?! Why did Cam do that?"

"Jacob wasn't treating fans that were overweight the same as he was treating others"

"Oh my god that's terrible"

"Yeah it is, so Cameron kicked him out. Not only was jacob ruining camerons reputation, Jacob was ruining magcons reputation too."

When I was fished talking to sierra I went to the top of the stairs. I was silent, trying to hear if they were still talking and what they were talking about. But it was completely silent.

I walked down the stairs, the front door was closed. Did Jacob leave? Was he still here? I went around the corner and walked into the kitchen.

Cameron is standing there alone texting someone. He doesn't notice me walk in. All of a sudden his phone rings. He notices me and waves his hand motioning me over to the table. He points at the pizza box that must have arrived while I was upstairs inviting me to have a piece.

I grabbed a piece and sat down. I listen in on the conversation trying to find out who he is taking to. Eventually I find out it's Aaron, Aaron carpenter.  Since Cameron has his volume up really high I can hear what Aaron is saying quite clearly.

Cameron: yeah he came over trying to invite his way back into magcon.

Aaron: are you going to let him back in?

Cameron: Hell no, magcon is supposed to be an amazing experience for the people that come. He made some feel like shit.

Aaron: so what did you tell him?

Cameron: I told him that there was no way he's going to rejoin and that he should leave.

Then they started talking about other things I didn't care about. Eventually he ended the phone call and came over to the table.

"Ava if you ever see him back here again tell me right away."

I nod my head in agreement and continue eating.

(If you wanna understand what's happening go read the book)