the broken boy ~ chapter 12

"jacob!" screamed the blonde girl in my bedroom, I was in the washroom putting on a condom, "Shut up i'm coming!" I yelled, once the condom was on, I ran in, she squealed with excitement, I pushed her against the bed, she was only in one of those white hotel robes, she flipped me over on to the bed, and slowly slipped the robe off, giving me a lap dance? I felt my self, moan a little once she sat on my lap. she pushed me on the bed and sat on top of me naked from the waste down, jumping up and down, she moaned with pleasure, well I silently grunted, don't get me wrong this was great, but I don't like to be to loud. after I jumped up on her, I went down on her, she starting screaming my name. Well I'm used to it. "Jacob FUCK MEEEEE" She screeched, "MMMM DADDY IT FEELS SO GOOD" She hollered, I slapped a hand on her mouth, she sighed. "daddy can we do doggy style? Ouu and can I suck you off? And rub your length?!" she asked so many questions that sounded amazing, wow. I smirked and flipped her over, I started to shove my dick in her from the back, I got to admit I don't think I've ever heard a girl scream so loud, a little while after she started sucking and rubbing me off, I have never moaned or groaned so loud in my life it was amazing, "ok cya" I smirked, the blonde girl, Ashely I think? She was gone, she left and damn, I felt good.

but I just missed sara so much, I loved sara, god when am I gonna man up and tell her?