The broken boy - chapter four

2 weeks later...

its been two full weeks since jacob and i kissed, i still can remember every single detail. how his lips brushed against mine and how later after the kiss my lips were a dark cherry red, from how intense we had kissed. i held that moment close to my heart because it would never happen again, not with the the boy living in my house for probably for ever... my parents will most likely adopt him and he will be my legal brother! He most likely didn't even have feelings for me it was he was lonely and sad and i just happened to had comforted him. Gosh i'm thinking this over way to much, it's not even gonna happen again but why can't i stop thinking about it! Because you love him, my sub conscious was right. wait no, ugh i just have to stop thinking about this and get up for school. The first day of school, and the last day of summer...

i got undressed from my silk pajama's and dove into a hot shower, i washed my hair with a coconut scented shampoo and coconut scented conditioner, once i was done. i dove out of the shower and put on my fuzzy burgundy robe, after quickly blow dried my hair. once it was all dry i decided to leave it down because my hair was naturally curly and i loved the afro look but i ha long hair so it looked even better! i grabbed my makeup bag, and snatched the concealer, mascara, eyeliner and brow pencil, i didn't get the foundation because i wanted to look natural for the first day of grade 11.

after she was done makeup....

i grabbed some ripped jeans and a baby pink croptop, i put everything on and then matched the outfit with my pink adidas superstars and a black and white flannel to tie around my waist. i grabbed my white jansport bag and white binder, of course i have to finish my summer reading right now because i didn't do it obviously. I grabbed 'to kill a mocking bird' shoved it in my bag a long with 45 dollars, my binder and some stuff to put in my locker to make it look cute. i ran downstairs and saw jacob in the sexiest red shirt and red bandana matched with some black glasses and black sweatpants. oh my god stop staring. ahh i think i'm drooling. i went to the fridge i'm going to make pancakes! i started to make pancakes while i red some of the book, i had about 200 pages left to read. once the pancakes were done i put some on a plate for me and jacob. I read my book and started eating. "What bus do we have to catch?" jacob asked, "its the one outside of the house, its about a 6 or 7 minute bus ride" i smiled and continued to read, "Can't we walk or bike? or maybe like longboard?" he asked another question. "Um yea, sure but i can't today i have to finish my summer reading." i replied back. "Oh ok" jacob googled something on his phone. "its a 15 minute walk, a 8 minute bike ride and a 10 minute's if we were to long board" he smiled. "great, we can tomorrow!" i smiled and walked out of the room with my book and my food annoyed with his questions. we live in victoria, british columbia, so it stays fairly warm in the winter, it doesn't snow much so we can walk or bike any day.

25 minutes later...

"It's time too go!" I screamed throwing my back pack over my shoulder, jacob ran to the door. my mom and dad were already at work so it didn't matter, they weren't going to see us go for our first day, jacob came up to me, closer then usual. I took a deep breath. "thanks for the pancakes" he smiles I could feel his warm breath on my cheek. "n-n-no problem" I choke. I couldn't help but want to kiss him, right now right here. "how much longer till we leave?" Jacob asked as he looked down to his watch. "We leave at 8:55 school starts at 9:15" I respond. "It's, 8:45" he smirks, he picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. He places a rough kiss on my lips. "mmm" I moan, "I love you Jacob" I said looking into Jacobs hazel eyes. "We should go to school" jacob lets me down and runs out the door. God I might've just ruined everything!