The broken boy - chapter seven

I woke up on the couch, jacob was standing over me and so was Jacob. "Jacob?" I whined desperate for his touch. "I'm here" he rushed beside me. "I feel so stupid." Tears start streaming. "it's okay sara I'm right here" he rubs my forward. "I'm so embarrassed, leave mark please leave." Mark didn't budge. "Mark LEAVE" Jacob insisted, mark ran out of the house. "Jacob please sleep with me" I choked as tears kept flowing. Jacob laid on the couch beside me and he started playing with my hair, I nuzzled my head into his neck. this felt right. to bad he didn't feel the same way, to bad it wasn't him that twirled me around and kissed me, too bad this was the last time I'd be this close to him, too bad he doesn't want me.

the next morning,

I woke up, to see a shirtless and jacob laying beside me. I admired his abs, He was such a beautiful boy. "I love you" I said under my breath. Jacobs eyes twitched and he yawned, shit did he hear me? He smiled and looked at me squinting his eyes. "Good morning" he smiled. "ohmy gosh" I jumped off the couch and grabbed my phone. "Oh thank god" it's only 8 o'clock that gives me enough time to get ready and we won't be late. "dude you have 2 free period's right in the morning and so do I" he smiled happily. "oh that's good" I smirked and ran up the stairs, what to wear? I thought to my self. I got out a small black skirt and a black shirt that was a button up with the strings, I can't really explain it I matched the outfit with my black nikes and a denim jacket. I look great! I winked at my self in my mirror, I put my hair into French braids and I applied mascara, concealer, eyeliner and a cute cherry matte lip colour. I skipped down the stairs to see Jacob still shirt less laying on the couch, "sara can I ask you something?" he questioned. "Of course" I smiled and sat beside him, "do you know who kissed you last night?" he asked curiously. "yea it was mark!" I smiled I think I should Pursue the relationship with mark. I need to get over jacob.

Jacobs pov:

I kissed her! It was me, and she thinks it was mark. I mean she likes mark anyways whatever, I need to get over her. But I just can't. ugh, she's so beautiful. "jacob?" She waved her hand in my face. "Oh sorry I just had something on my mind" I said casually, "so who's gonna take you to the Halloween dance?" I asked. "Probably mark, how about you?" Fuck I wanted to take her. she is so perfect, I got lost in her eyes, looking deeper into her beautiful soul. oh my jacob just stop.