the broken boy - chapter nine

Chapter 10 -

Sara's POV:

Jacob was already on the plane, he wouldn't let me come with him to the airport, non the less let me walk him to the car. my heart sank at the thought of Jacob being sad, his brown eyes filling up with tears fogged my mind.

Jacob shouldn't have to feel like this!

My parents are out on a business trip for the next month, my aunt Samantha drops in every Monday, Wednesday, Friday and sometimes Sunday. She comes by to make sure I have food and she gives me money, my parents left her with 1000 dollars, because my parents are making me do the grocery shopping, the cleaning everything you need money for, also they suspected jacob would still be here but obviously not.

I ran to my room and got my cellphone and died little ceasers, I waited for them to pick up, one ring, two ring, three, four... "hello, I'm dahlia from little cesears! Your favourite pizza place, what can I get started for you?" dahlia seemed bubbly she was loud and it made me angry, I wanted jacob to be happy I wanted to be happy! "Uh,h-h-hi dahlia can I please get a small pepperoni pizza and 1 pack of crazy bread sticks?" I spoke as if I was asking a question. "Yes sir-eee! That'll be 9 dollars and 55 cents, what's your adress miss? Or is it for pick up?" WHY THE HELL IS SHE SO HAPPY? I slammed my fist roughly against my bedroom wall. "Yea it's delivery" I told her my adress and slammed my phone down as tears streamed down my face. I dialled Jacobs number, I know he is having a rough time and he is probably at the airport, but he can pick up his phone he needs to know! He finally picked up! "Hello?" "Jacob I love you! I love you with all my heart, I want to be there with you please let me come! You know what I'm already on my way! Jacob I love you so much! What do you say?" I poured my heart out into the phone, "j-jacob? Jacob please answer... I love you" tears streamed down my face.