the broken boy - chapter five

i approached the school gym, that's where all the grade 11's headed, grade 12's met in the second gym and grade 9 and 10 shared the two auditoriums. you're probably confused, the way our school works is they gather each grade into a separate room to discuss courses, hand out all our schedules, Tell us our home room, and some other important details of our high school year. before all of this happens we get emails and so do our parents with all the information but they just want to clarify, that's pretty much all we do for the first 2 hours of school! exciting, I know right. we are about half way through I was grabbing my schedule, when I looked over to Jacob, he was flirting with some girl, she was giggling and touching his arm flirtatiously, I rolled my eyes holding back from ripping out every hair in her body. 'Calm down sara' i thought to my self. I ran up to jacob and his slutty friend. "Hey jacob" I waved sweetly, "hey sara" the way he said my name made my knees go weak and I landed flat on my butt. "So jacob I'll see you in English" she winked at him and walked off, still looking back at us. "Till next time" jacob smirked evilly and she blew him a kiss! "Slut!" I coughed under my breath. She was actually quite beautiful she was wearing a black leather skirt matched with a blue crop top that had a zipper that went started at her Chest and stopped at her stomach, it was a long sleeve shirt, she matched it with black ankle boots and a her hair was short to her shoulder curled, she had a burgundy hair, she was to die for. Any guy would want her. nobody would want me. What was I thinking. kissing him. telling him I loved him. I looked up to see jacob leaning down to help me up, I wanted to cry. But of course I wouldn't, I took his hand and jumped up. "Thanks" I smiled. "Of course" he winked. SO CUTE AHHHH HOLY SHITTT. I couldn't breath. "So jacob any classes together?" I handed him my schedule waiting to hear that we had several things together, "math" He said sadly, "Oh that's it?" I said trying to seem less sad then i actually was. "Yup" He said casually and walked off, probably to go fuck around with that slut he was with before. Oh my gosh I need to calm down, a boy with big blue eyes, he was wearing cackies and an American eagle tshirt, he had brown hair styled similar to Jacobs and he was about 5.7 I was 5.4 so he wasn't much much taller, matching his outfit he had on black yeezys and big tumblr like glasses. "Hey, I couldn't help but come over here and tell you, you're beautiful" he smiled at me shyly. "aw ohmy god thanks! I'm Sara, and you?" I asked happily, "mark, mark Thomas! I'm new here my family decided to move, from America it's definitely different here, it's colder, not much tho, and there are a lot of beautiful Girls but I never have come across one as beautiful as you until now." he itches the back of his head, he must of felt awkward. "oh my god! You are the sweetest, I can give you a tour what do you have right now?" I ask smiling. "umm math?" he says confused."wow me too! And so does Jacob!" I smile thinking of bae. "Jacob sartorius goes here?" he asked wide eyed. "Yup" I smile holding back from fan girling, "we went on tour together before the tragic event." he looked down sadly, "yeaaa... jacob is special guy, he actually lives with me and my family" I smile. mark laughs a little and head to class.

Jacobs POV:

what the actual fuck. what is mark doing with her, with my beautiful Sara? she was mine and only mine, why is Mark trying to steal her away?