Chapter 1

The second you arrived on scene Alex was already attacking you. 

"Finally you guys are here! We've been waiting half an hour. What is wrong with you two? Stop making out and just get here on time" Rolling your eyes you set up your camera next to Jay's just to make sure that the tape wouldn't run out or cut out mid-scene. Tim got his script and sat next to Sarah and talked about something you didn't really care for. When Alex said that it was time to star you grabbed the scripts from Tim and Sarah and gave them both a water bottle before they started. Tim downed his in seconds while Sarah took a sip and threw it back at you. You noticed that the cameras have been rolling every since you got here but you shrugged it off as the two began acting.

Tim sounded like he was at least trying, while Sarah sounded like a robot. Alex cut them off trying to be nice.

"Guys, I just, I still don't think the pacing is right. You guys still sound like you're reading off a script. Just have a conversation. Let's try again." Then a kid starts talking, it being a public place we couldn't force them off. "Great, now we can't." You cut off your camera as well as Jay's to save the film.

Sarah mumbled something under her breath about it being a public place. Then Tim added on saying 'Good thing he didn't have plans'. Turning around Alex was getting frustrated.

"Why would you have plans? You knew we had an afternoon shoot and it could take a while"

"It's supposed to be an afternoon shoot, I haven't even had lunch yet." Tim was trying his best but you agreed with Alex. He could have gotten something to eat on the way here.

"Well maybe if you got it right the first time yo-" Sarah cut him off.

"Let's just try again" And before Tim could even get two words out of his mouth Alex sneered

"From the beginning." The two then agreed on a break and Tim went out to go get something out of his car. Once Alex gave them back their scripts you turned the camera back on

"Rolling," You said, you were happy that you at least had some contribution to the movie making magic.

"What? Did you not have it rolling during the break? How long was it off?" You didn't know how to respond.

"Uh, since the first time you yelled cut?" You kinda questioned on whether or not you should have told him. His eyes almost popped out of his head.

"All you have to do is come in here, set up your camera and press the button ONCE, that's it." You tried to come up with an excuse.

"I thought that we would run out of tapes" Alex rolled his eyes once more.

"You SAW how many tapes I had so don't try to pull that on me Y/N! If we run out of time on this tape we grab another. It's not a problem, Why don't you just listen for once? God, I was trying to be nice and let you on set because you're my cousin but I'm done being nice.  Get off my set!" You were about to cry.

"Uh is this a bad time to ask for a script?" Sarah asked. Throwing a script at her you stormed off the set. Since you didn't drive you had to walk home. As you walked away you heard Tim and Alex get into a fight. You should have just taken Tim's car and then pick him up later with it but it didn't matter. Maybe the 45-minute walk would help you calm down. The only good thing about this was that you didn't need to be around Sarah anymore. God, she made you mad. 'Is this a bad time to ask for a script?' You literally have like three lines how can you not remember it for that scene?

Just thinking about the accident that just occurred brought tears to your eyes. Even though you and Tim were friends he'd never have any time to hang out now because of the movie. Your phone started ringing and Tim was calling you.

"Hey, Y/N? Where are you, I'm going to come pick you up." You sighed.

"It's fine just stay on set, I can walk." You tried to reason with him but Tim was stubborn

"He canceled because of all the fighting and said we all need a break so where are you because Sarah wants me to drop her off as well." Scoffing you ended the call. Really, so now he drops Sarah off when she had her own car and lived 30 minutes away from Tim. You live right down the road and he was one of your close friends so it made sense. You texted Jay to see if he could pick you up but he was now location hunting with Alex. You wanted to scream, why wouldn't Tim just offer without bringing her? Normally it was just you two but now Sarah is coming along, great. Tim called you again.

"What?" You answered, you really didn't want to talk to him.

"Listen I just want to know where you are and Sarah and I will pick you up." You could hear a faint 'She's not on the set anymore so just leave her alone' Tim told her to shut up and tried to convince you to tell him.

"No, she's right. I'm only like 15 minutes away from home now. Plus you're going in the opposite direction so don't bother." Tim sighed and hung up. You were actually like 25 minutes away but you didn't want to tell him that. You looked down at your feet as you walked.

You walked up your driveway to see Tim's car. 'Shit' you thought as you entered the house. Once you walked in you saw and angry Tim. You shut the door behind you and looked down. Before you could say anything Tim spoke up. "Listen, you didn't do anything wrong. Alex is just being weird and no one gets along with him right now so don't feel bad about anything. Most people don't buy hundreds of dollars worth of tape for a short movie." You just shrugged and sat on the couch, bringing your knees to your chest you rested your chin.

"I know but still, he's my cousin. Let alone the only family I have in this town and now he hates me." You were obviously still upset at another reason but you were hoping Tim wouldn't notice but he's Tim so of course, he would notice.

"Y/N, what else is wrong?" You dug your head in between your knees and started crying. Tim immediately came over and started rubbing your back. "Hey, hey. It's okay, just tell me what's wrong Y/N." You looked up at him and rubbed your eyes.

"It's a dumb reason." Pouting, you wiped off the remaining tears on your cheeks.

"It's obviously not if it makes you this upset." You shrugged and stared at the couch.

"I was- I was scared that you'd continue doing the movie and since we're on a break you'd have no time to hang out or call me. Then you'll eventually forget all about me and hang out with 'Little miss perfect Sarah' and-" Tears were starting to form again until Tim sat down in front of you and grabbed your face so you would look at him.

"Hey, that'll never happen. Y/N you're one of my best friends and I don't know what I'd do without you." You didn't know how to respond so you hugged him. Your arms wrapped around the back of his neckt and your legs on either side of him. He hugged you back and held you tightly.