Chapter 4

*I will leave the links for these clips after each explanation if you want a better visual*

Both you and Jay were now sitting at a table and he had about eleven tapes that he wanted to show you. You both sat down and Jay explained that he has already seen these but felt that you should know.

Tape 1-

Alex was driving down the road talking about how he was walking his dog around midnight. Near the set of Marble Hornets.

"We saw this really tall guy just standing completely still in the middle of the road, he really set off Rocky and kept on pulling towards home. So we turned around and went back." Pulling up to a light  Alex got out of the car. "Since I had more film left on this tape I decided to come back and see if he was still here, this is actually the light that he was standing under." Alex got out of his car and started looking around. "You can't really see it well on the camera, but I don't see anyone around here so I think me moved on. But yeah there is something about th-"

-END-

The tape cut out mid-sentence so you assumed the film ran out.

"How did you find these?" Jay laughed getting the other tape ready.

"He gave them to me, plus that's like the least weird one in this bunch." Putting in the next tape, he hit play.

Tape 2-

This tape had no audio but it was Alex walking around a park at night, which was weird. Maybe it was windy out because the swings were moving by themselves but Alex seemed to be in a hurry. It shows a man in a suit running past for a second and Alex follows him with the camera, chasing after him he looks around to see that he is nowhere in sight. Panning the camera back and forth he sees nothing.

-END-

"I'm pretty sure that Alex ripped the audio out himself because this is one of the only tapes with constant no audio." You nodded.

"You know the guy that was on there right? The one in the suit." Jay nodded at your question.

"I'm pretty sure that's what he was running from." Nodding you motioned for him to play the next tape.

Tape 3-

This tape didn't seem strange until the audio came in. It would happen in between conversation and then stop only to return again. They were location scouting in the spot where Alex fired you from the movie. Then it cut to a big park, the audio distortions still the same as they continued to talk about how the scene would affect the movie. Then Jay points out a tall red building which was apparently an old climbing wall. Not that this was really important. Noticing that there were also noticed tears in the tapes where the picture would mess up.

-END-

Jay cleared his throat, "I found this weird because it wasn't windy or anything and there was nothing wrong with the tape at the time. It's still perfectly fine and I don't understand what's wrong with it. You shrugged and put in the next tape.