Chapter 2

****Trigger Warning****

You woke up to Tim fast asleep right under you. You gently got up, leaving Tim's arms to slouch off the edge of the couch but you notice something weird. There were multiple scars that were just plain straight lines all along his arm. This made you want to cry, it's not only like they were old there were new ones as well. You didn't want to wake him, so you just sat there and traced the marks left on his arm. You whispered, "Tim I'm so sorry, what could have happened to make you do this?" Tim started to stir and finally looked over at you.

"Hey" he whispered. You frowned and messed with his hair. You got up and went to go grab him a water bottle. You went to your fridge to see a picture of you and Tim on the couch together and a note was written on the back, "Stay away Bitch". You crumpled the photo and grabbed the water bottle and walked back over to see Tim standing fully now.

"Here" You gave him a half smile and handed him the water. He mumbled a small thanks and chugged the bottle.

"Hey, so about yest-" You cut him off.

"What happened to your arm. Tim, I didn't know you did this" He stared at you blankly.

"Nothing, it's absolutely none of your concern" Tim now rolled down his sleeves.

"Yes it is, as your friend, it's my responsibility to make sur-"

"Just shut up Y/N. You always need to know everything. Just let this go."  You wanted to hit him so bad.

"Why can't I just help you?"

"I don't need help Y/N" He paused, "I have to go pick up Sarah, don't text me. Please." And he walked out. You chased him out the door.

"Are you seriously leaving because I'm worried about you? What happened to ' you're one of my best friends' ?" He rolled his eyes.

"You wouldn't stop crying what else was I supposed to do?" You pushed him away from you.

"Fine then Tim, I see how important I am to you. Sorry for fucking caring about you, you jackass" You ran back into your house and took out your extra camera and put in one of your last blank tapes.  Turning on the camera you started ranting. "I guess I was nothing special to you, which makes sense seeing as Brian is your best friend. What was I to expect? I'm not the prettiest girl you could be around so why would I think you'd share the same feelings as me? If you only knew how much I liked you, and what makes me so mad is that I still do. But it doesn't really matter does it?" At this point, you were crying. "Why would you stick around so long and then just act like this. Why Sarah?" you took the Exacto knife that you dad had given you a while ago. You were doing exactly what Tim was doing. Just the thing was you didn't really know how deep or what you were going to do. And being an emotional wreck made you cut a little deeper than you wanted. Panicked and lightheaded you called Jay since Tim didn't want to be bothered.

"He-hey Jay,  did a bad thing." You were spacing out now.

"Uh, Like what?"

"So you know how when you bleed you don't want to bleed a lot because it's bad?" Jay made an 'mhm' noise.  "So like Tim and I got into a fight." Boy did losing blood make you emotional. you started crying as you continued. "I hurt myself and there is so, so much blood. Tell Tim I'm sorry." You could hear yelling and you assumed you were either on speaker or Jay gave Tim the phone because you heard him yelling. 

"Y/N what were you thinking." It sounded like Alex.

"Hey someone just pulled into, oh no." you hung up as you saw Alex, Jay, and Tim all get out of their car. You crawled into a corner and cried harder. You were still bleeding but it was a lot less and you weren't as loopy. Everyone looked at you as your body shook with sobs.

"Y/N" It was Tim. He stepped closer and you screamed making him jump back.

"You're going to tell me how useless I am to you and come back all worried. Really Tim?! You took the tape out of the camera and gave it to Tim. "Please just leave." He nodded and slowly walked out the door. The second he left you got up and Ran over to Alex and started crying. Jay stayed there and rubbed your back as you explained everything that has happened. Alex offered to take him off the movie since he told you about how he was over reacting and wanted you to work on the movie with him again. But he also warned you what would happen if you ever did something like this. Jay put the suicide hotline number on your fridge. You wished the both of them well and waved them goodbye. You went beck inside and went straight to your room. They already wrapped your arm in gauze and you wanted to rest after today. you looked at your phone one last time when you heard knocking on your door. Sighing you got up to see Tim at your door. You tried to shut the door but his foot stopped the door from closing. Sighing and knowing that there is no fighting it, you let him in.

"I'm assuming that you watched the tape." He nodded.

"We can't be friends." He said it so simply your heart just deflated. Today has been more of a lifetime of hurt from him but you didn't want to end stuff on terms like this. 

"Listen, Tim, i-"

"I want to be more" You looked at him shocked. "I don't like putting this much trust into someone, but you went this far." He grabbed your hand, the hand attached to the arm with newly attached gauze. "You went way too far over something so simple, I don't know what was wrong with me. I know you were just trying to help and I know that it doesn't help after everything today." He started crying. The infamous Tim, the Tim you have grown to care so much about has never cried in front of you is now sobbing. You Gently walked up to him and hugged him. He hugged you back, he wouldn't stop shaking. You grabbed his hand and brought him to your room and laid him down.

"I'll be right back, I'm going to get you water." He nodded and once you filled up a cup of water you heard him scream making you drop the glass. Running back into the room you see a hyperventilating Tim. "Hey, hey. Look at me, okay? just me, nothing else got it. Everything is okay."  He was hiding under the covers like a like a child. 

"Hey Y/n?" You hummed in response as you brushed your teeth. "You should come here and lay with me" you rolled your eyes and spit out the remaining toothpaste. This hasn't been the first time you have slept together, not to mention yesterday but still. You got under the covers with him already in a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. He wrapped his arms around you and you both fell asleep.

(This chapter did get off topic but please stay with me as i do this i need you two to be a thing for later on in the story.)