Chapter 12

Tape two-

Jay was once again outside the abandoned house from the last tape, the footage starts with him directly outside, it now bright and sunny. The once dark, small room was now lit due to the high sun in the sky illuminating everything it touches. The only thing that could be heard was Jay's footsteps and the slight sound of dripping water. Jay broke the silence. "Hello?" Jay's breathing got heavier as he walked around the abandoned place once more. You of course nowhere in the video because you stayed behind him just in case his camera would cut out or stop working. Jay lifted up a board to see if there was anything under it, finding nothing he let go as it clattered to the ground making a loud noise. Jay wanted to be known that he was there. Jay groaned as he kicked an aluminum tube. Jay yelled once more, frustrated at his useless seeking, "There's nothing here!" He sighed once more after his obvious statement.  Kicking more fruitless things he walked towards the dilapidated shelving, "What are you wanting me to see? I'm not seeing anything!" He yelled at the end of his statement getting even more frazzled

"Jay?". You both turn around to see Alex, fucking Alex just standing there in the entry way. You were about to run up and hug him, but Alex held a finger against his mouth signaling to keep quiet. He the pointed to the small room behind Jay. Jay nodded his head.

"Okay, hold on." He whispered. He turned his body to the small room. Taking his time he passed a small gap as the masked man came out of nowhere, his hand clutched into a fist. The camera shook as static erupted taking over the audio. Jay dropped his camera as Alex was screaming and there were sounds of things shattering and being shuffled around as the camera focused on the old cement flooring. It showed the masked brunette being pushed onto the floor by Alex. Alex was straddling the struggling masked man's back. Alex yelled over the man's grunts of struggle.

"Get the cords!" Jay ran on camera grabbing the cords that didn't seem the strongest but good enough anyways. Jay shoved them in Alex's face,

"Here, take it! Take it!" Jay was shouting as Alex ripped them out of his hands, starting to restrain the man. Jay once again picked up the camera, static ringing once again as the shuffling and struggling noises continued. You appeared in the camera view only for a second but you were there shocked at the whole event going on in front of you. The visuals started freaking out as it cut to blackness and static. The audio cut out while blackness still consumed the footage, the audio, and the recording cut back in at the same time. It showed the masked man completely constrained with Alex still on top of him. "Hold him still." Jay bent down reaching for his mask. When he finally ripped the mask off it showed your precious Tim there coughing still struggling under Alex. "What?" Jay was so surprised to see that the former co-star in Alex's movie was causing all of this trouble. 

"Give me the knife!" Alex's demanding voice boomed as Jay picked up the bloody pocket knife.

"No, I'm not giving you the knife!" Alex stood up off of Tim.

"Turn off the camera." Alex picked up a big block of cement.

"What? No! Hey, hey, hey! What are you doing?" Alex lifted up the piece of cement. Your voice rang through the house.

"Alex! Don't hurt him!" But it was too late, Alex had already thrown the heavy cement on Tim's leg, most likely breaking it. Both you and Tim screamed. Tim's was agony while yours was laced with worry.

The video then cut to Jay driving in his car just like in the beginning of the previous tape. Then it cut back to darkness.

-END-

You stood there looking down at your lap trying not to cry, you never recall any of that happening but obviously, it did. You've seen Alex, but you don't ever remember seeing him. Jay rubbed your back, he knew how much you still cared for Tim or whatever he goes by now. All you ever did was talk about how you hoped he was okay and how you hope he'll eventually contact you. Not being able to remember a single thing you really wanted to just call it a night and think about how Tim was the one who stopped by and checked on you when you were at Jay's apartment. That's why. Everything was making sense, but you still refused to believe that your Tim, Your loving Tim has been hunting and going after you and Jay. You were making yourself sick. You decided that you were going to sleep while Jay continued to look for more information on what happened.

A/N: I know it's short, sorry :( no one reads this anyways.