Chapter 3

Things haven't been good for the past 3 weeks. Tim has been mysteriously leaving your house and not coming back until 5 in the morning saying he didn't know how he got there. Alex is missing, and you swear that you have been seeing things. You and Jay are going to look at Alex's house to see what was left. You entered the house to see multiple newspaper and magazine clippings all cut and thrown about. Jay yells throughout the house trying to find Alex, and now apparently Brian is missing too. When opening the hallway closet door you see a pillow and water bottles. It looked like Alex might have been sleeping there. As you continued down the hallway Jay fell and started viciously coughing and hacking. You helped him up to his feet and continued to wander around. You come to the bathroom and see dried blood all in the sink, and a trail on the floor. You covered your mouth and turned away. Jay takes you into the other room and finds a bunch of medication and a bullet casing, you look over to see a pile of quickly made drawings almost like posters. Jay decided to call it a night and said that you two would come back tomorrow. Agreeing you both headed out to the car, once Jay dropped you off you thanked him and headed inside. It was almost eleven and you dropped off your camera and walked into your bedroom to see an upset Tim.

"Why were you out with him?" He questioned sadly. Your eyes widened when you realize what he was hinting at.

"Oh no, Tim." You sat next to him and grabbed his hand. "We were looking for Brian and Alex. It was nothing I swear. We're going again tomorrow night when he gets off work if you want to come." Tim shook his head.

"I'll be okay, but thanks." You nodded and went to get changed into your pajamas. When you got back Tim's back was facing you when you went to lay down. you rubbed his back and he turned around and looked at you.

"Don't worry about anything okay? Everything is on camera anyways, so don't worry." He smiled and hugged you as you both went back to bed.

You woke up at around three in the morning to an empty bed and an open window. He's going out again but then once he comes back home he knows nothing of it. You didn't want to question him because then there will be that lack of trust and you don't want that. You sighed and sat up in bed and decided to wait until he got home. You were waiting until eight o'clock but he never came. You sighed and got up and checked your phone. No calls, no text, no nothing. Putting the phone down you went to go make coffee to see Tim just standing looking at the wall. You go over to tap his shoulder but he completely collapses. With all your strength you drag him into the bedroom and lay him on the bed. Panicking you grab an ice pack and placed it on his forehead. Gentle shaking him you whispered his name. "Hey, Hey Tim." Nothing happened so you decided to sit there with him for a while until he woke up. 

Timeskip

He started to stir and then looked up at you. You smiled at him and grabbed his hand. He shot up and smacked your hand away.

"I- I can't be here Y/N" He started rocking back and forth. "You're not safe if I'm here." You gave him a weird look.

"What are you talking about?" He grabbed your shoulders, there were tears in his eyes.

"He's going to come after you too, please I don't want anything to happen to you" Coughs riddled his body violently as he fell to the ground. Taking out a thing of pills he swallowed about three. He continued coughing but not as bad as it was previously. You helped him to his feet and sat him down. 

"What are you talking about Tim?" He shook his head.

"He's here now,  I have to leave. Listen closely Y/N, if I'm acting strangely please leave. I don't want you getting hurt." You tried to stop him from leaving but after he left you looked out your window to see a tall faceless man wearing a suit. Screaming you grabbed your camera and tried to film it.

"Okay, so there. there was this thing outside. I don't know what it was but it was tall. And - it it was just there and I don't know. It had no face and Tim just said something about 'him being here'" And then your lights turned off. "Oh no, oh god. I have to call Jay. You set the camera down and ran to get your phone. You called up Jay.

"Oh hey, I was just about to come pick you up." Your breath was shaky. "Wait what's wrong?"

"Just please come fast." You heard the jingle of keys and the starting of a car. 

"I'll be there in two minutes." You mumbled a quick okay and held your camera close to your chest. You ran out your door and locked it behind you. The second a car pulled up your driveway you hopped in and told him to just take  you to Alex's house. You didn't want to be here right now. Agreeing he pulled out of the driveway and asked what was wrong. 

"To cut the story short, there was this tall, faceless man in my window. He-he was wearing a suit and just disappeared when I tried to get him on camera." Jay sighed.

"Oh, great you see him too? When we are done here I have some things to show you." You were going to question what but you two arrived at Alex's house once again. Grabbing a flashlight from the trunk you grabbed Jay's camera for him and followed him around as he tried to get into the house. He knocked on the door.

"Jay no one is going to open it for you." He shrugged and went over to the sliding glass door opening it like he did last night. Once you walked in everything was a mess. The magazine clippings were everywhere, the TV was tipped over. so was his coffee table. The whole house was destroyed. 

"Hello?!" he paused "Who's here?" He continued walking around. He looked back into the closet with the pillows and water. As we walked down the hallway there was this plain white doll with two eyes. Its legs were oddly longer than the rest of its body. As Jay turned the corner you looked back to see a masked man sitting on the couch at the end of the hallway. You stepped towards the masked figure.

"Alex?!" Suddenly, the figure jumped up and sprinted towards you tackling you. Its hands encasing your neck. You tried pushing it off. Jay came over and kicked it off of you, but as soon as it landed on its back it started having a seizure until the figure completely passed out.

"Y/N, let's go!" Jay now had the camera in his hands. You walked over to it to try to lift up the mask. The thing yelled a muffled 'No' and it tried to throw its self at you but as you tried to run but it grabbed your ankle causing you to fall. You started violently coughing as all the air left your lungs. Jay grabbed your arm and dragged you out of the house with him. Both of you got in the car and back to his house.

Once you two arrived you both sat in the car for a moment. "Y/N, i have to show you something."