32. The Island of Secrecy

I woke up on the window nook, my nakedness covered by a blanket. My hair was a mess, my head pounding and my ass was sore, not to mention the soreness between my legs.
I sat up and examined my surroundings. Mads was not here.

I ran a hand through my hair to tame it, then I went to pick up my underwear that had been tossed on the floor.
Mads entered the study, nearly causing me to jump in fear of him being someone else.
He held some pieces of clothing and smiled as he walked to me.

"Thought you might need something to wear..." he says handing me a pair of high waist bell bottoms that were mine, a bra that was mine, underwear (also mine), and a blue button up shirt that was not mine.

I held up the light blue shirt and examined it. It was definitely not mine, it was far to long and large for it to belong to me.

"This isn't mine," I said holding it up.

"I know, I think that's mine...but it was in your drawer. I assumed you were giving it back, however I think it would look much nicer on you today," he says then plants a kiss on my forehead.

"You just want me to wear your shirt. What is it with guys wanting women to wear their clothes?"

"I think it's because its a sign that you belong to someone."

"Kind of like a dog wearing a collar only with a shirt..." I say raising an eyebrow. Mads chuckles.

"Hurry up and dress, It's almost eight, people might start coming down for breakfast," He says while he sits at his desk.

"Are you gonna watch me get dressed?" I giggle as I begin to pull up the clean underwear under the blanket and over my legs.

"I'd prefer it, yes." He supports his head on his hand and gazes at me waiting for his peep show.
I stand ans unravel the blanket allowing for him to see my naked chest. A smirk lies over his face as he stares at me.

"Are you happy now?" I ask.
He bites the corner of his lip and then smiles.
"Very." He says.

We are all gathered on the stone deck, everyone at separate tables.
I sit away from my scolding parents who blame me for the entire situation. Kristi is very confused but is thankful that Mads was there to protect me. Will was also thankful however very furious at Marco for trying to force himself on me.

Marco had been instructed by Will to leave the island and they would talk about their friendship after Will got back from his honeymoon. According to Robert, Marco's blood alcohol level was pretty high, so it was very possible that Marco had no idea what he was doing, but that still didn't mean he wasn't at fault.

I sat with two of my older cousins at a table far from everyone. They were discussing today's plans; family game day. Kristi got the idea off of Pintrest. It included board games, poker, baseball, croquet, ping pong, and a scavenger hunt of hidden items that Ella was instructed to hide around the compound.

I wasn't hungry so I excuses myself and went upstairs to make sure I looked presentable, not as though I had screamed "I'm a bad girl" while bent over a desk all night.

I re-curled my hair and adjusted Mads's shirt, only buttoning a few buttons at the top then tying the rest of the shirt to make it shorter. I rolled up the sleeves and make it worst for the outfit. I looked like I was straight from the 1970's however I made it work.

I had just put on my Birkenstock sandals when a knock came upon my door.

"Hello?" I called out.

"It's dad."

I swallowed hard as fear came over me.
It was too early to drink, maybe he was a little bit sober. He was so good at hiding it, I could never tell. But sober or not his anger about appearances ran very high.