Important A/N

Hey,

This story is coming to an end. Only one update left.
I might do a sequel but I only will do that if it is wanted.
Please vote and comment, share it to show me that this story is actually liked and a sequel is wanted.

If it isn't I'm sorry but the remaining questions that will be left in this book might go unanswered. I have a job and college preparations so its hard to keep updating a book when only one person has been supportive and shown the love. (BTW this is in a chill tone, not a "Complaining tone of voice")

I also have a hard time with the fact that this book isn't seen as a love story but for some reason has been attached to the Mads Mikkelsen fanbase/ Hannibal fanbase.
I love Mads, but this isn't a fan fiction of him. I used his name because I like it, however the book character pronounces the name differently. Mads Mikkelsen's name is pronounced like Mass, whereas my character is just Mads, and is short for Madson. Mads Mikkelsen is cast as him though.

One last thing. If you guys at all like this story, please check out my other story The Bar, I'm almost done writing and editing it and will start publishing more of those stories.

Before I write the sequel to Islands, I will be finishing The Bar and finish another story that I haven't decided the name of. Once these stories are finished and published, then I will write the sequel to Islands. But again, that is IF you guys show some love for this story.

Please follow, vote, comment, share. Its just a few clicks but it shows me that my stories are wanted and not a waste of Wattpad space.

Thank You!
Especially Thank You to SuzanneQJones who was the first to vote and comment on any of my stories.