43. The Island of Goodbyes Part 2

It happened so fast. It was like saying goodbye in so many different ways that my head was spinning. I was falling into a trance of lust that I couldn't get out of.

Mads moved us into the bedroom. His hands pushed my jacket off my shoulders and it fell at the foot of his bed. We kissed with passion, but it stopped suddenly. My lips swollen, my hear racing, I breathed so hard that my brain was scrambling for clarity. I was tossed on the bed, gently but fast. Mads grabbed my ankles and dragged me to the edge of the bed. Sliding his hands up my legs until he reached hem of my shirt. I sat up and helped him pull it up over my head. Then he hurriedly unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them down until they too fell onto the floor.
He went to kiss me again but stopped, he looked down, my bra was lace, pushing my breasts together, lifted slightly from the form of the bra. He eyes by chest them lunged at me with hunger.

As he straddles me, my head hits the soft silk sheets. His lips devour the exposure of my breasts. I moan, giving him motivation. My back arches, allowing him to slid his hands to my back, undoing the clasp of the bra and pulling the fabric from me, tossing it aside.

He sucks my breasts harshly. His tongue encircling the hard buds, biting and pulling. As he does this my hands run up his muscular, exposed back, loving the kisses and the love that he give to every inch of my body.

Mads lowers himself, kissing my stomach then he lifts himself off of me. He stands up and grips the hem of my underwear, the matching lace is pulled down my legs, exposing me. Once done, he licks his lips in satisfaction. A mischevious grin comes across his face.

"Do you trust me? Elsker," he asks. I bite my lip, terrified by the lust in his eyes but I nod anyway.
"Yes," I shakily answer.
He moves around the bed, looking for something in the drawyers of his bedside table. After a while, he goes to his closet then returns with one of my scarves. I must have left it here.

"Turn," he orders. I do as he asks. My heart racing that I can't even begin to think clearly. I am on all fours for a moment, but his hand pushes my back and my face is pushed against the silk sheets. He takes my hands, puts my wrists together and ties them.   He flips me over, rather harshly I might add. He stares at me with such love and intent that I am calm.

He leaves the bed, goes towards the door and turns off the lights. It is pitch black, I can't see a thing. With the black out shades closed on his windows, it is completely and terrifyingly dark.

I hear him shift. My legs are spread apart and my calfs are pressed to the back of my thighs. I feel his breath on my core and it sends a shiver of excitement through me.

"If I had to choose one thing to eat for the rest of my life, it would be you," he says. My mouth opens up and I gasp as his mouth devours me.
He licks my opening, sucks on my bud. I moan loudly, missing him, dying to touch him.
He licks me up and down, lapping at the cream that comes from my excitement. He moans into me, the vibrations of his voice makes me arch my back and whimper.
Suddenly, his finger is inserted and I open my mouth, gasping yet again. I feel myself adjust to his second finger and he thrusts into me with fierceness that I am squirming.

"Mads! Fuck! I'm so...so close!" I scream. He moans into me again and thats all it takes. I shake and convulse, my back arches until I feel pain at my sides. My eyes shut tight as I reach my climax. I scream loudly then it subsides. I breathe in deeply. Trying to catch my breath. I shake a little bit more as his tongue licks my thighs and core.

"Now, its time for the real fun, elsker," he says with a slightly mischevious chuckle.

I am turned over. My face on the silk sheet. My ass pulled up into his view. He leaves me for a moment but after hearing the tearing if a condom package I relax a little more.

It didn't take him a second, no hesitation or words of relief for him to plundge himself deep within me. I screamed in pleasure. Smiling as he thrusts into me. I moan rythmically with his thrusts.

"Yes! Yes, yes, ah!" I scream.

But he stops. He actually stoppes. I hear the condom being taken off. I feel the scarf being taken off my wrists and my body is turned over.

"I don't want to fuck you..." he says leaning over me.
"I want to love you, Allison."
I loved this man so much that no pain was worse than the idea of leaving him. The pain was so great that I needed him to take it away. I wanted him to know that I loved him, more than anything in the world.
My hands cup his face. I pull him down to me and I lock our lips together. He lays on me, our bodies together. I didn't want it to end, I didnt want to say goodbye.

He positioned himself between my legs. His smooth skin felt amazing against my own. I ran my hands through his hair and looked into his dark eyes. His hands gripped my hips and I felt him slowly enter me once again, this time deeper, deeper than ever before.

I gasp, my eyes widen and my back arches. There was no pleasure in the world to compare it to. It was like a bucket of warm water was thrown over me when I had been cold for so long. His lips were water when I had been dying of thirst. His hands were like a a warm planket when I needed comfort.

His thrusts were so different, slow, passionate, deep and caring. I looked into his eyes as he looked back into mine, our breathing matched, our bodies fit so well that it was like we were made for each other. His hips gained more urgency, he thrusted faster and it felt so good. The way he filled me was indescribeable.

My body was on fire, it felt like someone had actually set the bed on fire. I was crumbling into ash at the same time as he was. His seed filled me with and in an instant I was screaming his name.
His head went against my neck, kissing the skin tenderly as he unraveled with me. I shook as he did and in that moment I knew that I would never feel bliss like this, ever again.

Why are goodbyes so hard?