Practice Match

Kuroo's Prov

      It was the day of our first practice match this season. We would be playing against Fukurodani. My best friend, other then Kenma, goes to this school. He is the captain of it's volleyball team. His name is Bokuto. He is a spaz that can't shut up. He has no self control and has terrible mood swings, but he is still my best friend.

      We had been texting each other for a while before the match. I on the bus, Bokuto waiting in the gym.

Cat: Dude, I think I'm in love!?!?

Owl: Dude, really?

Cat:Yeah

Owl: What's her name?

Cat: [l/n] [f/n]

Owl: what makes her soooooo special?

Cat: idk, she's tall, beautiful, she plays vollyball

Owl: What position?

Cat: She's a second year decoy, I think the only one they have, she has a strong spike and good blockes.

Owl:hoot hoot, sounds hot 🔥

Cat: did you really just say hoot hoot?

Owl:yes
Owl:yes I did

      At this point we had arrived at the school and were making our way to the gym. "You really do like that girl don't you?" asked Kenma from behind his game. I gave no response. "You guys are a good pair, she is really smart, the top of her class actually and she lives on her own," Kenma continued not looking up.

      I was imagined how cool it would be to live alone then a questioned arouse, "how do you know all this Kenma?"

      "I asked one of the girls from the team about her, Teturo Kisa if I'm correct." he said. And he was right, Teturo loved to spread gossip and Kenma was deep in that circle, but only a few of us know about that.

      Soon enough we found ourselves winning the match and going home winners. I didn't get to spend much time with Bokuto, being that he was getting scolded for something, again. For what I couldn't tell you, but I knew it was over something dumb. The little time we did hang out it seemed like he had forgotten all about our little conversation, which wouldn't be surprising, the kid was an airhead. He didn't even bring it up once, not that I really wanted to talk about [f/n] but, it would be nice to get things off my chest.

      I had already told Kenma, who I'm sure will tell Teturo, and she will pass this on to [f/n], but I needed to tell her some day. Anyway, it seemed like she likes me back from what happened yesterday. But mabey she was just going along with me in fear, but it didn't look like that in her eyes. Those big [e/c] ords of hers shined with maturity and pleasure. She was either a good acter or was really into me and what happened and could have happened yesterday if Teturo didn't step in.

      As I reached home I couldn't get that moment out of my mind. When I went to go to sleep she was still there in my arms. I could feel her warm breath on my collar, her soft breasts against my chest. Her soft skin in my hands, her waist between my arms. The smell of her perfume waltzing through my nose. Her arms raped around my neck holding tight to me. Soon enough I found I had an erection, how I didn't get one yesterday was a mystery never to be solved.