Summer Camp Day 2 (part2)

After everyone ate we all gather with our teams in the gym. As Nekomata had instructed me I joined Karasuno's team. Quickly I became friends with many of the members on the team. I liked watching this team work together, how rowdy they are. Noya yelling rolling thunder cracks me up. Akashi's anxiety reminds me of my own. The captain seems nice, and so does his vice. They are nothing like Naomi and Yuki.

As we line up for our first match I can't help but stare over at Kuroo and Kenma. They have just started their match. I'm excited, but I wish I could play with my own team.

I hear the whistle and I step forward to shake hands with the opposing team. I could feel my nerves growing, but that familiar excitement overtakes that nervousness.

Kageyama earns us three points just off serves till finally the other team is able to pick it up. Once the ball is truly in play I watch as Noya saves the ball, but just barely. Kageyama takes a step twords the ball, then smack. I didn't even see the ball leave his hands and it's already down on the other side. The entire gym is in awe as hinata lightly lands on the floor again.

The entire team acts as if it's normal. Yet, how could that be normal. I am awestruck, then suddenly the coach calls for a substitute. It's my number, I walk over and take Hinata's place.

I take my place as middle blocker, my favorite position. The other team letting their guard down just because I'm a girl. How week and pathetic.

Kuroo's Prov

I cant help but laugh as I see the team karasuno is playing begin to relax as (f/n)-chan steps up to the middle blocker position. They are in for a surprise. Karasuno has their super quick bit we have our super strong decoy. She likes her sets just right. I already know they will have no idea what hit them.

Your Prov

I walk over to Kageyama, I pull him into a small huddle, "can you give me a set right over your head, nice and high. Just step out of the way and let me clear a path for your ace."

Kageyama raises one eyebrow in confusion but he nods in compliance. I step up to the net shifting my weight from one foot to the other. The blocker on the other side try's to keep his eyes on me but he looks away to keep from getting dizzy.

The other team serves the ball and Daichi picks it up sending it to Kageyama. The raven haired setter didn't even look to me as I went back to load. I didn't even call the ball and he gave me the perfect set.

I get the perfect run up, still the ball is high in the air, there blockers jump to block me but they underestimated me, the block is a little low. Suddenly I jump, way over their block, I swing and the ball crosses with extreme force all the way across the court as if at the speed of sound. A loud smack echoes through the gym and flys back up and gets stuck in the rafters of the roof. Everything stopped, everything was silent. Then Nekoma burst into laughter.

Kuroo laughed, "that's my girl, super powerful." He rubs his cheek, "I would know."

"Haha, I remember when I first met her I didn't block her completely either, even when I do try and block her she brakes right through it." Lev looks at his hands in defeat.

Kenma whispers, "one time I didn't get out of the way, and," his voice tapered off.

Bokuto laughed through the commotion, "hey, hey, hey! I blocked it once!" Then his setter slaps the back of his head.

"That was when she got a normal set dumb ass!" The setter walked back to his position.

My team all looked at me with jaws dropped. I rubbed the back of my neck, blushing slightly. Kageyama slapped my back, "nice hit." His voice was cold as always.

"Thanks." Everyone returned to their game. I racked up a lot of points, but in the end we lost. Our defense was just to weak. It wasn't bad, it just couldn't hold up to these teams.

Once lunch came around Hinata bounded up to me, "(l/n)-chan, (l/n)-chan! Those spikes were amazing. You were like woosh, then your arm when swish, then the ball was all like bam! I was sad at first that you took my spot. You should have taken Tsukki's spot. Cause you block as good as him but you spike better."

"I'm sorry I took your spot hinata." I hang my head for a moment. Then I looked down at him, " but I'm going to fight to keep my spot."

Suddenly the red head begins to jump around, as motivated as ever, "now I'm so pumped up!"

Out of nowhere a pair of arms rapes around my body. I can already tell it's Kuroo from his dark skin, and his smell. He whispers in my ear, "come with me." So, I rise to my feet and follow him out of the building. Kuroo has been here many times before and knows his way around Fukurodani. After turning what felt like a thousand corners we came to a stop.

"No one will interrupt us here," Kuroo says leaning up against the wall of what looked to be the office building. "Kimoyisha, she's still here and probably will be till we leave. She'll be coming back to the school with us." He pauses and takes in a breath of air.

I broke the silence, "it's fine, and it's not your fault. Tetsurou," I place my hand on his cheek. "I love you, I'm not going anywhere."

Kuroo had an uncharacteristically warm smile, "If she tries to come near you, if you even see her come find me." His warm smile faded into a frown as he said this.

I lean into his chest, I grasp his jersey in my hands. I want to cry, but I won't, I'll stay strong. I don't want Kuroo to see me like that ever again.

Then suddenly a devilish idea pops into my mind. I put on the cutest face I can muster, with the biggest puppy eyes I can make. Then I look up at him quivering, "Senpai? Thank you!" Kuroo's eyes widen and is face begins to burn a hot red. He covers his mouth with the back of his hand. His eyes dart around avoiding my own.

He mumbles from behind his hand, "goddamn that was so cute. Why must you torcher me like this." I only laugh, pressing my body against his. "I want you so bad." His hand comes down from his face as he gained his composure. His eyes glowed with mischief. I knew I put myself in danger.

His hand came down from his mouth and came around my body to my back. He slid his hands down my back till they were seated nicely over my ass. Giving in, I lean towards him, kissing him deeply. He squeezes his hands on my ass.

I bring my hand up to his face letting my fingers rest on his jaw. I can feel every inch of his movement. His hard body against my soft. I want him so bad, but the same thing always claws at the back of my mind, Volleyball.

I pull away gasping for air, "we should... get back to... everyone... before practice... starts again." I struggled this out between gulps of air.

Kuroo sighed but agreed, "your right, plus I want to save that for later." He begins to walk away an evil smirk tugs at his lips. What was he planning to do with me. As we walked back my head was a mess. I may know what buttons to push with him, but he knows all my buttons too.