~4~

Emma's Point Of View.

Its been a week since the dinner with Regina, she hasn't returned any off my calls or text. I think she is avoiding me but I don't know what I did wrong and it's driving me crazy. I don't have a clue on what to do. Should I go to her house? Should I leave her alone? Should I just move on? Its hard to work when all I do is think about her, and I know that she is hiding something, but I just want her. I miss her and I haven't even know her for that long. I then decided to stop thinking about Regina and go pick up Henry from pre-school. They called and said that they were sending the kids home, due to the fact that the buildings power went out. I got Henry from his class and of course he hated it like usual.

"Mommy I want Gina?"

"Okay Henry we will go to her house, how about that?"

"Yeah can we get her a present?"

"Um..Sure kiddo."

We went to the store and Henry got Regina a necklace with a heart shaped on it, then he picked out a toy for himself of course, and he also got candy. I picked out the bag we would put the necklace and candy in and then we headed over to Regina's. I feel kind of stalker-ish because she never gave me her address personally, I just looked at the papers she had signed at the gym. I walked up to a big white house with Henry by my side, I knocked on the door and then a man opened it. Did she move on already? Was she already in a relationship? What is she hiding?

"Hi may I help you?"

"I want to see Gina mr. man!"

"Henry manners."

"Oh its quite fine with this mr.man, come on in."

We walked in and he escorted us to the massive living room. I knew Regina had money but I did not know she was loaded. There was art hung around the room, but there were no pictures of Regina or any of her family.

Regina's Point Of View.

"Regina!" Killian screamed my name and I was already on edge. I went downstairs to see what the hell he wanted.

"What do you want?"

"Um...could you come to the living room please."

I walked into the living room and I saw Emma and Henry sitting on the couch. "Gina!" Henry yelled and ran and hugged me. I knew it was too late, that little boy loved me and in some way I impacted his life. I never wanted any of this to happen.

"Hey Henry."

"Mommy said we could come see you."

I looked up at Emma and she smiled, I smiled back and then looked at Killian.

"Henry how about you go with Killian here, and he will show you the game room."

"YAY!"

Killian escorted Henry upstairs, and I sat on the couch next to Emma.

"Hey."

"Hey."

"I'm sorry i've been avoiding you its just-"

"Just what?"

Should I tell her about my pass? If I tell her it could jeopardize my future with her and Henry. If I don't tell her she would hate me for lying.

"Um... There has just been a lot going on, with work and stuff."

"Well you could have at least let me know you were still breathing."

"Why do you care you're not my girlfriend!"

Dammit Regina I fucked up once again. I can't control myself, I get so defensive and I build this wall. I hate it when I do that?

"Well i'm sorry that I fucking care Regina!"

"Emma I didn't mean-"

"No Regina is this what you do? You just lead someone on? God Regina Henry loves you and misses you, for crying out loud!"

"Emma please let me make it up to you."

"Regina no I don't even care anymore."

I panicked and I grabbed her and kissed her. I was hoping that she wouldn't slap me. I pulled away and she stared into my eyes.

"Regina what are you not telling me?"

"Emma its complicated."

"Well I guess I like complicated, because I like you a lot Regina."

"Emma I like you too, and Henry."

"Regina I know that whatever it is you're hiding, I'm going to be here for you."

"Emma would you be my girlfriend?"

"I thought you'd never ask."

Short chapter but I tried to post one today because i'm going to be really busy over the next few days.