~14~

Daniel ran up to Regina and gave her a hug and Regina didn't hug him back. Emma instantly felt jealous and looked over to see Henry and Dani looking at them confused. Daniel finally let go of Regina and looked into her eyes. Regina then broke the eye contact.

"Daniel this is my....friend Emma."

Emma looked at Regina in shock.

"Hi."

"Hi Emma i'm Dan-"

"I know who your are." Emma said disgusted.

Dani and Henry then ran to both Emma and Regina.

"Daniel this is Emma's son Henry and this is Dani."

Daniel starred at Dani and couldn't believe his eyes.

"Mommy who is this man?"

"Dani sweetie this is your dad."

Dani turned to face Daniel and Daniel bent down and gave her a hug. Dani pushed Daniel away.

"You're not my dad." Dani then took off running and Emma and Henry followed her. Leaving Daniel and Regina alone.

"Daniel where the hell have you been?"

"Regina I promise i'll explain everything lets just go home."

Regina walked in front of him and he followed behind her. Once they reached the car Emma and the kids were already in the car. Daniel went to his car and followed Regina to the farm house. Once they arrived everyone got out of the car Dani and Henry ran to Dani's room and Regina and Emma went to the kitchen followed by Daniel. When they got into the Kitchen Regina started getting ready to make lunch Daniel then Kissed Regina and Emma stormed out of the kitchen. Regina pushed Daniel off of her and went into the room. Regina walked in to see Emma packing up her things.

"Emma what are you doing?"

"What does it look like i'm getting my shit and i'm leaving!"

"Where are you going?"

"Home!'

"Emma this is your home."

"NO this is your home with your kid and your husband!"

"Emma please don't go."

"Why because i'm your friend!"

"Emma I didn't mean that."

"Oh really?"

"Yes i'm sorry."

"Sorry Regina sorry doesn't cut it!"

"Emma Please!" Regina tried to stop Emma from packing and Emma pushed her off.

"Don't fucking touch me!"

"Emma!"

"DO YOU LOVE HIM!"

"Emma..I-"

"That's what I thought."

"Emma he was my first and he is the father of my child and I did love him, but Emma I love you so much more so please don't leave me."

"Regina I can't do this."

Regina then got down on her knees crying and hugged Emma's waist 

"Please Emma I need you."

"Regina I love you so much, but Regina I hate you."

Emma then pushed Regina off of her and grabbed her bag and left the room. Emma went into Dani's room and grabbed Henry.

"But mama I don't want to go."

"Henry we are leaving."

"Emma please don't go."

"Dani I'm sorry but its for the best."

Emma then left the house and got a cab and went to the airport.

Regina cried all night and all day. She loved Emma Swan so much and Emma hated her. She knew she would never get her back so she didn't try. Years went on and Emma did her thing While Regina did hers.

THE END