~7~

Emma's Point Of View
I can't believe Regina really left, she didn't tell me where she was going, or what the hell is going on. Henry asks about her all the time, and I don't know how to tell him that she just left. But that is not going to stop me from finding her. I went to her house and Killian opened the door.

"Oh its you I thought you were the pizza guy."

"No um...can we talk?"

"Yeah sure come in."

I walked in and went into the living room and sat in the couch.

"So what do you want to talk about"

"Regina, I don't know where she is, she isn't answering any of my calls or text and I need to know what is going on."

"Look if I could I would tell you everything, but I can't"

"WHY?!"

"Because If I do it can put you and Henry in danger, plus Regina would kill me."

"I just-"

"I know I can tell you really care about her, but the fact that she left is for the best. It wasn't safe for her here."

"Is she in danger?"

"Yes."

"Why don't you call the police?"

"Because he is the police."

"WHO?!"

"Emma I think you should go, I already said to much."

"But-"

"Emma please leave, now!"

After Killian kicked me out I knew it was up to me to find Regina, if I ever wanted to get her back.

Regina's Point Of View

I woke up in Dani's bed and looked down to see her laying next to me. I got up being careful not to wake her. I looked at my phone to see it was 5:00 in the morning. I checked my phone, and I had 15 missed calls from Emma, and 2 from Killian. I figured it would be to early to call so I texted him to call me when he woke up. Then I went into the kitchen to get a glass of water.

"Mommy?"

"Yes baby?"

"I don't feel good."

I walked over to Dani and touched her forehead and she was burning hot. Then she started to hyperventilate. 

"Mommy..I-I..can't...breathe."

"Its okay baby its going to be okay."

I picked her up and ran to the bathroom and tuned on the cold water in the bathtub. I started taking off her pajamas, and was trying to help her in the tub.

"Come on Dani."

"Mommy i'm scared!"

"Honey your going to feel better its going to be okay."

"No!"

Dani started crying and yelling, so I picked her up and she started kicking and screaming. "PUT ME DOWN!" I held her in my arms and got into the bathtub with her. She was still crying so I held her.

"Shhhh baby its okay your going to be okay."

Zelena walked in and just looked. She saw me in my pajamas and Dani in my lap, and then she sat down a towel next to the tub, and left. After Dani had  cooled down and calmed down, we got out of the bath. I took her into her room, and she began to put on some other pajamas. I went into the guest room and put on leggings and a tank top. I walked back into the room to see Dani laying down on the floor.

"Dani!"

"Yes mommy?" She said sleepily.

I went over to her and picked her up and put her in the bed.

"Mommy i'm sorry."

"Baby its okay."

As I was about to walk out of the room Dani grabbed my arm and I climbed into the bed with her and soon enough she was asleep. I looked down and kissed her forehead.

"I love you Dani." I whispered before I dozed off as well.