~24~

10 Months later.

Regina's Point Of View 

I woke up at 5:30 and went and took a shower. After that I put on some jeans and a black tank top. I went downstairs and started making breakfast and lunches for the kids. After that I went upstairs to wake them up for school. I then went into Ethan's room and picked him up.

"Hi my little baby boy." He smiled at me.

"You are just the cutest little thing, yes you are." I then went back downstairs and put him in the bouncer as I walked into the kitchen to get some coffee.

"Dani change."

"What why?"

"Because I can see your stomach."

"But mom."

"No buts you're going to school not a strip club."

Dani rolled her eyes and Henry chuckled, then Dani smacked him in the back of the head.

"Hey cut it out."

"He started it!"

"No I didn't!"

"Yes you did!"

"You're just mad because Jason hasn't ask you out yet."

"How did you know about that?"

"How does he not know? You're always like Jason I love you so much"

"Shut up."

"Or what-"

"Or i'll take my foot and shove it up your a-"

"Dani!"

"At least I don't have to dress like a whore to get someone to notice me."

"Henry!"

"At least my dad isn't really a girl!"

"At least my dad isn't a rapist!"

"That's enough! Dani go change and Henry get your things together for school, and Raven you just continue to eat you're breakfast."

Dani stomped up the stairs and Henry went to go brush his teeth. When they came back down Dani had pit on a sweatshirt.

"Now that's better. Now go I don't want you guys to be late love you."

"Bye mom." They all said and left.

I went to grab Ethan and went back upstairs to see Emma was awake and getting ready. 

"Hey."

"Hey."

"Are you going to eat breakfast?"

"No I got to get to the gym."

"But it doesn't open until later on weekdays."

"Well I want to go there now!"

"Why are you yelling at me?"

"Regina don't start!"

"I'm not starting anything you're the one being a bitch."

"Whatever."

"What do you mean whatever?"

"Regina I just can't with you today."

"What do you mean?"

"All the nagging."

"Emma i'm sorry if I-"

"Don't sweat it I gotta go." 

Emma got up and kissed me on the cheek and went downstairs. I walked out of the room and watched as she texted someone and smiled. She grabbed a piece of toast and went out the door. I took Ethan and got into my car and followed Emma. She stopped at a house and went in. I was holding Ethan as I walked up to the door and looked through the window. I saw another women with brown hair walk up to Emma and stroke her cheek. I took out my phone and called Emma and I saw as she looked at her phone and declined my call. I kicked the door and saw as they both turned to look at me. I made my way to the car and put Ethan in. Emma then ran to me.

"Regina I can explain."

"No need I saw what I needed!"

"No you didn't Regina please!"

I pushed Emma away as I got into the car. I pulled off and as I did I saw Emma calling my phone, I looked down and hit decline and when I looked back up there was a car coming straight towards me, I tried to swerve out of the way but it was too late.