~23~

It has been 2 weeks since Regina has been out of the hospital, her and the baby are doing fine and so are the kids. We moved in together and she is taking some time off from work and I'm going to be building a new gym so I can get back to work. Henry loves it here and he has made a lot of friends, but Dani is not doing to great. I think it's the whole thing with Daniel he was arrested but I think she needs to tell Regina.

"Emma!"

I ran upstairs to see Regina sitting in the bed.

"Hello Emma!"

"Hello Gina."

"Emma I have some good news."

"What is it."

"The baby is yours."

"Thats fantastic!" I ran over and hugged her and kissed her.

"Babe I have to tell you something."

"You don't want the baby do you!"

"What?"

"You won't love me because i'll get fat and smell weird and have cravings and pee all the time!" Regina started crying.

"Gina no."

"Oh well tell me." She said with a smile.

Hormones I thought to myself. "Well its about Dani."

"Okay?"

"Daniel he..."

"He what?"

"He raped her."

"WHAT!"

"I know but it's okay."

"No its not fucking okay, he raped our daughter!"

"Gina calm down."

"No you calm the fuck down!"

"Gina-"

"He raped her Emma!"

"Mom?"

I turned around and saw Dani with tears in her eyes.

Dani's Point Of View

I heard yelling so I went to see what was going on. I walked up the stairs and heard my mom yelling. I opened the door and Emma turned around to look at me.

"Mom?"

"Dani come here."

"Emma I can't believe you fucking told her!"

"Dani why didn't you tell me!"

"Because I wanted you to be happy!"

"Dani come here."

I crawled into bed with my moms and soon we fell asleep.

Regina's Point Of View

I woke up to see Henry, Dani, Raven, and Emma all asleep next to me. I crawled out of bed and made my way downstairs. As I got downstairs the doorbell rang, and as I opened it I saw a woman with Dark brown hair wearing a red dress with pearls around her neck and diamond earrings. Behind her stood a man in a navy blue suit with a hat on.

"Hi can I help you."

"Yes darling go fetch Emma for me."

"Um who are you?"

"I'm her mother."

"Oh come in."

They walked into the house and looked around. I ran upstairs and went into the room.

"Emma wake up" I whispered.

I thumped her forehead and she opened her eyes.

"Gina what do you need?"

"Someone is here to see you."

"Tell them to go away."

"Its your parents!"

"Shit." She rolled out of bed and fixed her hair as she struggled to put on some jeans, and a blouse.

"Gina what did you say to them?"

"Nothing, they specifically asked for you."

"Shit."

"Emma what's going on?"

"They don't like you."

"Why?"

"Because you are a girl and they want me to be straight and have the life they want, but I don't want that life."

"Emma-"

"Just stay here okay."

Before I could say anything she was out of the room and down the stairs. I left the room and sat at the top of the stairs as I watched her hug her parents.

"Mom Dad what are you guys doing here?"

"To see you darling."

"Oh."

"You thought that you could move and start a new family without telling us."

"No but-"

"But nothing get Henry you're coming back with us."

"What?"

"Emma you know you can't stay with that woman."

"Regina!'

"What?"

"Her name is Regina."

"Regina, Virginia whatever come on lets go."

"No Regina is the best thing that has ever happened to me."

"Emma we where the best thing that happened to you, If it wasn't for us you would still be stuck in some foster home."

"What?"

"Emma I thought you would have figured it out by now, you look nothing like us and you really think we could create some freak like you!"

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE!"

"Emma-"

"GET OUT NOW!"

Emma pushed her mother and father out of the door and slammed it behind them. She leaned against the door and started to cry. I wrapped my arms around her and she cried into my chest.