~25~

Emma's point of view

Present time.

"Come on kids lets go!"

21 year old Dani came down the stairs in a black dress and her hair curled. 16 year old Henry behind her in a very nice black suit. Then 11 year old Raven in a black dress with a bow in her blonde hair.

"Mommy are aunt Zelena and Robyn going to meet us at Mommy and Ethan graves?"

"Yes they are going to meet us there."

Dani grabbed the flowers, Henry grabbed the balloons and Dani grabbed two stuffed animals. We drove to the gravesite and when we got there Zelena and Robyn were already there. We sat the flowers, balloons, and bear at Regina's and Ethan's gravesite. Regina's head stone said Regina Mills 1978-2015 loving mother and girlfriend. One of the best Mayors this town has ever seen. Ethan's head stone was right next to Regina. We all sat and were together as we looked at the gravesite's. We come here every year for Gina and Ethan's anniversary. I can't believe its been five years and we all have grown so much, not only as a family but as individuals. Regina and Ethan were the best things that happened in our lives. She will never be forgotten. How could I forget Regina Mills, my one and only, the love of my life, the mother of my children. I couldn't never forget My Girlfriends Past.

The End