~21~

Regina's Point Of View

When we got back home I was surprised  to see Daniel sitting on the couch.

"Hey you're back." He kissed me on the lips and I pushed him off.

"Daniel we need to talk."

"Why did I do something?"

"No its just um.."

"What Regina?"

"Are you happy?"

"Of course how could I not be!"

"See the thing is i'm not happy."

"What of you mean?"

"Daniel I tried I really did, and I thought that by marrying you and loving you that I would truly love you, but I don't and i'm so very sorry."

"So what are you leaving me?"

"Yes."

"Well the kids are staying!'

"No they are not we can share custody, but they will be living with me and-"

"And who you found someone already?"

"Daniel I-"

"Its Emma isn't it!"

"Da-"

"isn't it!"

"Yes but t wasn't supposed to happen like this."

"You no what Regina, where are the kids?"

"They are all at Zelena's I told them to wait there while we talked why?"

"That's all I needed to know."

"Daniel?"

"Shut the hell up Regina!"

Daniel then grabbed me and through me up against the wall. I kicked him and then he picked me up and carried me up the stairs to our bedroom. I tried to fight back but it was no use. He ripped off my clothes and before I knew it he was inside me and there was nothing I could do to stop him.

"Daniel please get off of me!"

"No you deserve this you whore, what does that blonde bitch have that I don't"

I didn't answer him I just cried and then he put his hand around my throat. I tried hitting him in the face but he only chocked me harder and harder. Soon everything went black.

Emma's Point Of View

I called Regina twelve times already and its been three hours since she went to go talk to Daniel. So Dani and I  drove over to see what had happened. We got out of the car and saw Regina's car parked in the driveway. Dani unlocked the door and when we walked in it was silent.

"Regina!" I yelled and there was no response.

"Mom!" Dani yelled.

"I'm going to go look upstairs and you look down here okay."

Dani nodded and I went upstairs. The first room I entered was Dani's and I didn't see Regina. Then I walked down a little further and saw the door was slightly opened. I walked in to see Regina laying on the bed naked, I ran over to her. She had marks all over her body and looked as though she had been beaten to death. There were hand marks on her throat and her face was bloody.

"Regina!" I yelled as I tried to shake her awake, but nothing happened.

Dani ran into the room and froze as she saw her mother.

"Dani call 911!

Dani didn't move she couldn't. I picked up my phone and called the police and they said they were on there way. I held Regina close and kissed her and tried everything I could got wake her, but nothing. The ambulance finally got there and took her away on a stretcher. I held Dani and she didn't say anything. We drove to the hospital and waited for what seemed like hours. I knew this was all my fault, if I would have stayed Regina would have been safe and I wouldn't have ruined her life.