~10~

Regina woke up on a cold floor and looked around to see where she was. It was dark really dark and as she looked up she saw a figure above her. 

"Daniel what the hell do you want from me?"

"Oh my sweet Regina I think you have me mistaken."

"What do you mean?"

"Honey i'm not Daniel."

"Then who are you?"

The figure got closer and Regina couldn't believe who it was.

"Robin!"

''''''''''''''''''''''

Zelena finally stoped at a wendy's and got everyone something to eat. Then she drove to a hotel and got a room for all of them. Emma had a bed to share with Henry and Zelena had a bed to share with Robyn and Dani. As the kids got ready for bed Emma just couldn't wrap her head about what was happening. eventually everyone was asleep except for Emma. She could't sleep knowing that Regina was out there somewhere. She looked over to see Henry fast asleep and she kissed his forehead and went into the Kitchen to see Dani in there.

"Hey can't sleep."

Dani just shook her head.

"Well I can't sleep either but you should get some rest."

"Why?"

"Because you don't want to be tired, especially since-"

"Since I have a stupid heart condition."

"No that's not what I was going to say."

"Of course it wasn't."

"You can really be a little brat."

"You can really be a big bitch."

"Dani look I know you barley know me but I know things have not been easy for you. You think you have to shut everyone out but you don't, not everyone is going to hurt you."

"How do you know?"

"I just do."

"No you don't Emma Swan the rich kid in the Nolan family."

"How do you know that."

"Let's just say my aunt talks a lot."

"Dani-"

"I'm going to bed." Dani then left the kitchen and went back into the room leaving Emma in her thoughts. The next morning they all checked out of the hotel and went to a coney island to get breakfast, after breakfast was over Zelena looked and saw someone.

"Emma take the kids to the car now."

"Bu-"

"Emma!"

"Okay fine i'm going."

Emma walked with the kids to the car and waited for Zelena. A couple minuets later Zelena got into the car and followed a black car. Then they stoped at a cabin and Zelena got out. Emma looked back and told Dani and Henry to watch Robyn and that she would be right back. Emma crept to the front door and opened it slightly. She looked in and then she saw Zelena go into a room with the man she saw earlier. Emma then entered the house and saw a door right by the couch. She opened the door and it led to a basement, Emma hesitated before going down. When she got down there it was dark really dark, she could hardly see. She took out her phone and put on her flashlight. She walked and looked in the corner and saw Regina.

"Regina!" Emma screamed as she ran over to her.

"Emma?" Regina said as she hugged Emma tightly. 

Then Emma picked up Regina and guided her up the stairs. When they got there they saw Zelena sitting in the couch.

"Emma I thought I told you to wait in the car."

"Well I found Regina in the basement did you know she was here?"

"Of course not!" 

Then Robin then entered from the room and was shocked when he saw all three women. 

"Robin why the hell was Regina in your basement!"

"Honey I can explain."

"Was it you the whole time tormenting her?"

"I'm so sorry."

"We thought it was Daniel! How could you?"

"Z baby please hear me out."

"NO i'm calling the police!"

Zelena dialed 911!