~19~

Regina's Point Of View

I woke up the next morning to a cool bed. I rolled over to see that Emma was gone. I got up and put on some sweatpants and a t-shirt. Then I went downstairs to see Emma in the kitchen cooking breakfast. I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her neck, Emma moaned and I smirked. The doorbell rang and Emma went to go answer it while I continued to make the pancakes.

"Well look at you shaking up with the one and only Emma Swan."

I turned around to see my sister, with the biggest grin on her face. Then Raven ran up to me and hugged me.

"Mommy!"

"Hi sweetie how are you?"

"I'm great I missed you."

"I missed you too baby."

Then I looked to see Emma staring at us.

"Raven there is someone I want you to meet." I turned Raven around to face Emma  and whispered in her ear.

"Emma is very special."

"Like a princess mommy."

"Something like that."

Raven then step forward and looked Emma up and down. Then she ran to her and hugged her tight. Emma hugged her back and started to cry. I started to tear up at how wonderful it is to see them together. After a while Henry, Sam, Dani and Robyn all joined us for breakfast. It was all good until it hit me. I can't just leave my life for Emma, I can't do that to my family. After breakfast I told the kids to go pack.

"Guys go pack your things."

"But mom?"

"No buts you have school to attend to."

"But what about Emma?"

"Emma will be fine."

"I'm not leaving!"

"Dani don't start."

"No don't you dare speak to me like that!"

"Excuse me I am your mother!"

"Emma is my mother too!"

"Dani!"

"I fucking hate you!"

"Okay Dani I think you need to apologize." Zelena interrupted.

"No I fucking hate her. I hate you mom, you took away the only other person that I loved. Ever since that day I hated you and it only got worse. I want to fucking strangle you in your sleep and I fucking hate myself for hating you, because you're my mom and I love you and I hate you!"

I couldn't even believe that my Dani said those words to me, so I got up and ran. I went into Emma's room and I had to get away. I packed up my things and got Raven's things and went downstairs.

"Mom i'm sorry."

I looked at Dani then looked at Raven.

"Raven honey come on lets go."

"No I want to stay here with Emmy!"

"Raven I said let's go so come on!"

"NO!"

I looked at her run into Emma's arms and then looked at Dani one more time. I put down Ravens bag and took mine and walked out of the house.

"Regina!" I heard the blonde yelling as I left the house.

I kept walking. Then Emma grabbed my arm.

"Regina where you going?"

"Home Emma."

"Please don't go."

"Why? My children hate me and want to be with you!"

"Please stay with me!"

"Emma this isn't going to work."

"No it will work. It won't work because you aren't even fucking trying."

"Emma I don't know what to do?"

"You better choose now, are you staying or not?"