~5~

Regina's Point Of View

Its been three months and things with Emma have been going great. She is one of the best things that has ever happened to me. I love her and I love Henry and that is what scares me the most. He is after me and he will kill everyone I love before he gets to me. I can't tell anyone especially Emma. I just have to try and pretend like everything is okay but it is not. Everyday i'm scared to death on what he might do next. He sends me text and sometimes letters, that say things like he is watching me, or he knows my secrets. He knows i'm scared , but I can't keep running, especially now that i'm in love. I don't know what I should do.

I was brought out of my thoughts by hearing being a knock on the door. I opened the door and saw Zelena standing in front of me.

"Zelena what are you doing here?"

"Regina Its Dani I'm so sorry."

"Zelena What the hell happened?"

"Regina I can tell you on the way but we have to go NOW!"

I was so scared but I knew I had to do whatever it took to get to Dani. I ran upstairs and started packing a bag. I got everything I thought I would need, and then Zelena came into the room.

"Gina we can't leave."

"Why can't we Dani needs us."

"GINA!"

"WHAT?"

"Listen he is here and if we live now he is going to get suspicious, so give me your bag and I'm going to take it with me. Then you leave in the morning and we will meet at the house."

"Zelena but what do I tell Emma I have a date with her."

"Gina It doesn't matter what you tell her, because we need to help Dani."

"Ok I love you stay safe and i'll see you tomorrow."

"Love you too Gina, see you tomorrow."

Zelena left, and I called Emma to cancel our date.

"Hey Emma."

"Hey Babe what's up?"

"Um..I won't be able to go on our date tomorrow."

"Aww why?"

"i'm sick."

"You're sick."

"Yup sick as a dog."

"Um okay well I hope you feel better."

"Thanks talk to you later bye."

Emma's Point Of View

Before I could even say goodbye Regina hung up the phone. I know she has secrets and things she doesn't want to tell me but she, said that it wouldn't effect our relationship. I think she is cheating on me, but then again maybe she really is sick. I decided to go see what was actually going on. When I got to Regina's house the door was unlocked so I walked in. I went to her bedroom, and I saw clothes everywhere. I walked in and Regina came out of the closet and screamed when she saw me.

"Ahhh Emma what the hell are you doing?"

"I came to check on you."

"Well you shouldn't have."

"Regina please just tell me what is wrong."

"Nothing you need to worry about."

"Yes it is because you are my girlfriend and something is bothering you."

"Look Emma I appreciate you I really do, but can you just drop it!"

"Regina-"

"OH MY GOD WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?"

"Why are you yelling at me? I didn't do anything wrong."

"Emma please just go."

"NO!"

"NO?"

"HELL NO!"

"WHY?"

"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU."

I finally told her that I loved her after three months, we haven't even had sex yet but I love her, know matter what I love her.

"You love me?"

"Yes, now please tell me what is going on."

"Emma please leave."

"LEAVE I JUST TOLD YOU I FUCKING LOVE YOU AND YOU WANT ME TO LEAVE!"

"Yes leave."

"Tell me."

"Tell you what?"

"Tell me you don't love me and I will leave."

"I don't love you."

After she said those words without any hesitation, I stormed out of the house. My tears stared pouring out before I even left her room, she doesn't love me, yet I love her.

]

Sorry I know it has been a while.