~12~

Emma walked into the guest room to see Regina dancing around in her matching black lace underwear.

"Regina what are you doing?"

"Dancing duh!"

"Regina-"

"Emma dance with me!"

"I'm okay."

"Come on!"

Regina then ran over to Emma and grabbed her hand. 

"Dance!"

"Regina there isn't even music to dance too."

"You don't need music to dance."

"Regina."

"Emma."

"Regina you don't have to be strong all the time."

"Emma i'm fine."

"No you are not fine. Regina you are drunk and your daughter is sick and-"

"AND I AM FINE! WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TELLING ME I'M NOT FINE!"

"Gina-"

"NO NO YOU DON'T CALL ME THAT!" Regina was screaming and almost on the verge of tears.

Emma then pulled Regina into a tight hug.

"LET GO OF ME!"

"NO!"

"Let me go."

"Regina its okay not to be okay."

Regina then broke down in Emma's arms and Emma held her like her life depended on it. Eventually Regina fell asleep and Emma put her in the bed and walked out into the kitchen and put the groceries away and did some cleaning. By the time she was done Zelena returned with the kids. Henry ran up to Emma and gave her a hug.

"Hi my little boy did you have fun?"

"I had the best fun!"

"The best fun."

"THE BEST!"

"Good."

"We went to the park then we went and got food I got a grilled cheese and fries and then we got ice cream and then we played I-spy, but Dani won and then-"

"Henry."

"What."

"Breathe."

"Oh yeah." Henry then finally took a breathe.

"Better?"

"Better."

"Okay kid go get ready for bed okay."

"Okay ma love you."

"I love you too Henry."

Emma gave hime a kiss and ruffled his hair and then Henry ran off to get into bed. Zelena then entered the kitchen and looked at Emma.

"So how did it go?"

"It didn't"

"What? Why?"

"Because she was drunk."

"Whatever Emma I tried. Oh and thanks for cleaning."

"No problem."

"Well i'm off to bed."

"Okay goodnight."

"Night Emma."

Zelena left and went to bed. Emma then walked into Dani's room to see Dani and Henry fast asleep on the bed with a big pile of stuffed animals. Emma chuckled at how cute they looked. Then Emma went into Regina's room and sat on the bed and watched her sleep. Regina stirred and Emma watched as her eyes fluttered open.

"Hi."

"Hi."

They starred at each other for what seemed like hours and then Regina finally broke the silence.

"I'm sorry."

"Regina you don't need to apoligi-"

"No I do."

Regina then at up and turned and faced Emma.

"Emma I ran instead of being up front with you because I was scared. I was scared that you would leave me and hate me more than if I left you. I tried so hard not to fall in love with you but it didn't even work. I fell so in love with you and Henry, but I told myself that I couldn't do this. I knew what my past was and I didn't want you to know so I left, and I am so sorry."

Emma then kissed Regina and Regina wrapped her arms around Emma's neck. Soon clothes were being ripped off and thrown across the room. Emma then totally forgot and immediately got away from Regina but she knew it was to late. 

"Emma what the hell is that?"

"We all have secrets Regina."

"That is a really big secret."

"Well it is big."

Then there was a moment of silence and Regina then moved over to Emma and kissed her.

"Regina what are you doing?"

"Emma I still want you."

"Bu-"

"No buts Emma I need you."

Emma then kissed Regina and pinned Regina up against the wall. Regina then wrapped her legs around Emma's waist and entered Regina slowly.

"Fuck Emma!"

Emma started thrusting into Regina slowly and could feel all of her wetness. Then there was a little knock at the door.

"Shit." Emma then pulled out of regina and tried to find clothes to put on and Regina put on a robe and went to open the door. She saw Dani and Henry standing with big grins on their faces.

"Mommy can me and Henry sleep in your room."

"Well-"

Before Regina could finish Henry and Dani ran into the room and got into the bed next to Emma. Emma looked at Regina and Regina sighed and got into the bed. Soon Dani and Henry were sleep in between Emma and Regina. Emma looked at Regina and Regina looked at Emma and they already knew. They both slid from the bed and made there way to the car. Emma got in on the passenger side and Regina got on top of her. Soon Emma was thrusting into Regina hard and Regina was riding Emma. Regina came undone and when it was Emma's turn she tried to tell Regina but it was to late, it felt so good. Emma hoped Regina was on the pill.