Chapter Three

Sophie. Fitz transmitted, sounding worried.

What?  I transmitted back, putting my pencil down. 

Biana....

 Biana what?  I said worried, I could sense that he was anxious and worried. He wasn't trying to hide the emotions. 

She got kidnapped. The Neverseen.......The Neverseen started again. He managed to transmit. 

Shoot, Fitz. I'll be there soon. I'm not even going to bother with getting anything or brushing my hair. I rushed downstairs, grabbing my cape on the way to the leap master. 

"Mom, Dad, I'm going to Everglen! Biana got kidnapped so I'm going to comfort Fitz and then help get her back!" I yelled. I stood in the circle and shouted Everglen, immediately leaping to the familiar house. Fitz was there waiting for me, and I rushed into the gates. I wrapped him in a hug, and he buried his face in my neck. 

"We'll get her back." I assured him, and we stood there hugging for a good ten minutes. Then, Fitz hailed Keefe, gripping my hand. I hailed Tam on my imparter, and we borrowed Della's imparter to hail Dex. 

"Hey." Tam said, being the first to pick up.

"Why are you calling me from Della's imparter?" Dex said, staring at me.

"Wassup Fitz." Keefe said.

"Alright. To answer your question Dex, my imparter is calling Tam, and Fitz's is calling Keefe. We didn't want to repeat this three times, so we called you all at once. And Tam, is Linh with you?" I said. Tam nodded, and Linh appeared, a grin on her face. 

"BianagotkidnappedbytheNeverseenwhostartedbackupagain." Fitz said in a rush.

"Whoa there, slow down." Tam said, raising his eyebrows.

"Biana got kidnapped by the Neverseen, who started back up again." I said slower, and they were all silent. Fitz was tearing up and I pulled him back into me. Keefe arrived here first and threw his arms around both of us. He didn't even bother to shout out what Fitz was feeling right now. Then Dex appeared, and joined the hug. Linh joined soon after, and then even Tam joined. 

"We're going to get her back." I said firmly. "We're going to." I repeated, to convince them as well as myself. 

"We don't even know where they're keeping her." Fitz rasped, his voice cracking towards the end. I didn't respond, but opened my mind. Distantly, so faint I could barely hear it, I heard thoughts that sounded familiar. I couldn't pinpoint the location, but I knew the general direction. I removed my arms from around Fitz and reached for his hands, our cognate rings snapping together. 

"I heard thoughts that sounded like Biana's. I need your help to pinpoint them. They're far away." I whispered, and he nodded. I felt his mind connect to mine, and together we searched for the thoughts again, finding them. However, they were getting weaker and weaker, almost as if she was getting drugged. She probably was getting drugged. I reached for the energy in the back of my mind, using the brain push to pinpoint the location. 

"Ravagog? Why are they..." I whispered.

"No, not Ravagog. On the other side of Ravagog the Neverseen had a hideout. It was on the other border of the ogre territory. They're probably taking her there because only they have leaping crystals there. And they store them in the middle of Ravagog." Keefe said, his face paling. 

"Unless we want to sneak into Ravagog, then we've got a long walk to go. The closest Elven city to the hideout is Lumenaria, and that's still a 10 day journey to the hideout." He continued. I sighed, but nodded anyways.