Chapter 15/Epilogue

1 year later~

"FITZ!" I yelled up the stairs in our shared house in Lumenaria. Being a councillor's house, it was extravagant. We had the light absorbing gates installed like at Everglen, and rooms available for friends and family to stay over if they ever needed, or wanted, to. 

"Yes Soph?" Fitz yelled down, his head popping out of the bathroom door. 

"We have a tribunal to go to. Hurry up!" I said with a scowl. 

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" 

"And I thought girls were supposed to take longer." I said sarcastically.

"I'm Biana's brother. What do you expect, me not to work on my appearance?" 

"You're also best friends with Keefe." 

"Have you met Keefe? He's more obsessed than Biana." 

"Fine, I'll give you that. Just hurry up! We have to be there in three minutes!" 

"I'm done!" He shouted, hurrying down the steps. He hurried past me, forgetting his circlet and his cape.

"Not so fast, Vacker." I said, and he turned on his heels to face me. I held up his circlet and cape and he sighed, coming back and putting them on before taking me hand and taking us to the Leapmaster. We leaped to the building where the tribunal was being held, barely making it there in time.

"Just in the nick of time." Oralie said, a smile on her face. 

"Well, Fitz takes forever to get ready, so." I said accusingly, sending a playful glare in Fitz's direction. 

"Hey!" Fitz protested again, and I grinned widely. 

"Let's begin, shall we?" 

~~

"I still can't believe you two aren't married yet." Oralie commented as we left the tribunal. Fitz hadn't even proposed yet. 

"Taking things slow, especially because we're both really busy." I said, chuckling.  We were both teaching telepathy in the Silver Tower, occasionally having to work together if a pair of cognates arose. This was rare though, and we only had one pair. Along with mentoring, we had the duties of a councillor, and we had to spend time with our families. Between these, we didn't really have time to consider marriage. 

"Surely there's some time to propose and hold a wedding. The Elvin world would stop what it was doing to hold your wedding." Terik said, a smile on his face. 

"We haven't gone on a proper date in a year, admittedly." Fitz said. 

"GO!" Oralie said immediately. Knowing what she meant, Fitz and I leaped home. I quickly got ready, having Biana come over and do my hair and makeup. 

"Perfect." She declared, looking at her handiwork.