Authors Note

**Side note**

I changed chapter 15/epilogue so I included a little blurb about Dex afterwards (seeing as I originally forgot about him bc it's summer and i'm out of it... clearly) so if you read the chapter without Dex in it, go back and read Dex's little blurb! 

**Side note over***

I just want to thank you guys for reading my book. It means the world to me. I apologize for making the book so short, but I felt like if I continued to write it, it would be dragged on when it didn't need to be dragged on. Thank you once again for your support, and this book, the entire thing, is dedicated to each and every one of you. You encourage me to keep writing, to update more often (because the update schedule on this one was whacky and yet you all stayed with me, and maybe my updates on my other books will come more frequently now? Idk tbh) 

Also, while the book is over, that doesn't mean I'm not open to covers, doing little blurbs or one-shots about events with the friends. Just ask if you want them! I'll find the time in my ever so busy schedule during the summer (I was being sarcastic, except for two weeks when I'll be in madagascar, and a week where I'm at an overnight camp, I only have like two hours of things to do a day for four days a week.)  to write them and publish them! Of course, they'll come a lot faster with a prompt, so ask for a specific event and I'll write it within the week of me seeing the request! (PM me the request, or comment on this) If you have a cover, PM me it! I'll feature it in the book, and I might even change it to the actual cover! 

Once again, thank you, from the bottom of my heart.