update

Hello!!

First, thank all of you for hitting 10K! I never thought I would go over 100 reads, so seeing this number kind of had me in shock.

It's been around 4 years since I last even looked at this fic, but I believe the time has come that I edit this trainwreck. When I started this story my English wasn't the best, I've noticed quite a lot of grammar mistakes and wrongly phrased things. And not to mention the fact that half-way through I suddenly decided to switch to third-person POV? I don't know what's up with that.

Anyway, I'm going to change the POV of the first half to third-person as well, because in my opinion, that's easier to read. I'm going to be checking out for any weirdly written sentences and grammar mistakes as well. Hopefully I get this done in a short time, but I'm quite busy with college so it could be possible that some chapters remain unedited. I'll give an update once I'm completely done with editing and happy with how it all turned out.

A while ago (obviously) i mentioned the possibility of changing the characters, but after thinking about it, I've decided against it. It's is written for 5sos/muke, and it would be wrong to give them other names. At that time I unstanned them, but i've been listening to them a lot since then. So no name changes happening (except for my own, since i used to call myself Liam but it's just Li now haha). 

Anyways, I'm very thankful for all of you who've read, voted and commented on this story! Without your support, I wouldn't have finished this. And to the people who are going to read this: I hope you don't mind the unedited parts, and please let me know if you find anything that doesn't make sense and ofcourse tell me what you think of it!

I hope you all have a good day, and thanks for reading!

Li