Ch.1

So guys, this is a book which a sequel to my Potato's book.

I hope this turns out to be a good decision.

Devakibb is the original writer of this series. I'm just some dumb kid trying to be cool.

I hope Devaki's friends- Vedanti and Mugdha fail to find my address so that they could kill me for this.

Okay, enough of my dumb crap statements.

All the best.
______________________________________

1 year 5 months later.

Aarushi's car stopped infront of her huge mansion. Aarushi was taking a light nap as she was extremely very tired. Being the leader of the Women's Wing of a leading party while you're 7 months pregnant is not an easy job. But Aarushi was determined to make the party win.

Day and Night she would work with her best friends Amit and Sumedh, who were also the leaders of the same party. Late night discussions with them regarding how to improve their policies and advertisements had become a habitual course for her.
She went on tours to give speeches on women empowerment, upliftment of backward women in their society and the major requirement for diminishing social evils like Female Infanticide, Sati, etc. which are still prevalent in many parts of the country.

She knew that this was not very healthy for her and baby but she had to take the risk. The party's future was at stake. She remembered how almost an year ago Sumedh and Amit had  turned up at her and her husband, Siddharth's, house in the middle of the night. She was quite astonished when they asked her to lead the Women's Wing of their party as their original leader- Late Shrimati Padmalaxmi Narayan, had suffered a cardiac arrest and passed away. They were both extremely tensed that night. Elections were in a few months and they had to do something to settle the situation. Aarushi couldn't let her friends suffer so much. Even though her husband protested against the idea, she agreed to join the Party.

Today, she seemed to be in a good mood. Their party had won with a clear majority of votes. Thus, she slept through her journey home. Her driver  alerted her as they reached their destination.

"Mam, aapka ghar aa gaya hai...uthiye please...kya mein sir ko bulau?" He asked her with concern. Aarushi gently opened her eyes.

"Huh? Arrey nahi...mein chali jaungi...thankyou so much..." She said as she got out of her Mercedes. She was immediately greeted by her supporters who were surrounding the   land outside the territory of her mansion. She smiled and waved at the crowd. Further, she folded her hands and mouthed a silent 'thankyou'. The crowd cheered. Her bodyguards escorted her inside the house.

At the gate, she was greeted by her chirpy husband- Siddharth Nigam. She smiled wide when she saw him he returned the favour and held out his arms for her to enter his embrace. She quickly ran into his arms.

"Congratulations, baby! I'm so proud of you." Siddharth kissed her forehead. Happy tears formed in her eyes and she kissed his cheek.

"Thanks, Sid. Baaki sab kahan hai?" She asked looking up at him.

"Tumne pukaara aur hum chale aaye!" She heard a familiar voice behind her. She quickly turned to see Sumedh and Amit with  idiotic grins on their faces. She laughed and went to hug them. All three of them hugged each other tightly.

"We did it guys!" Amit said happily. Tears had formed in all of their eyes.

"Yes...we did it!" Sumedh said crankily.