Ch.9~DevDhir

Devaki woke up from her slumber. Her head was aching. She squinted her eyes to see what time of the day was it. As she was about to grab the clock kept on her bedside table her hand brushed against the glass of water. It fell with a loud crashing sound and broke into pieces. She flinched. Randhir came running up the stairs.

"Devaki???Kya hua???" He asked worriedly. He came and sat beside her. Devaki laughed.

"Arrey, kuch nahi hua yaar....chill...I'm fine..." she said. Randhir lightly caressed her cheeks. She closed her eyes in pleasure.

"Aaj hum dono dinner date par jaayenge..." He whispered. "Sirf tum aur mein..."

"Aur humara baby!" Devaki completed with red cheeks. Randhir grinned.

"Now that's my girl." Randhir said proudly ruffling Devaki 's hair.
Devaki scrunched up her nose and sneezed.

"Aaa chee!" She sneezed. Randhir laughed.

"Tum kitni cute ho yaar..." he said smiling.

"Why? Aaj pati dev itni taareef kar rahe hain meri? Aur dinner date par bhi le jaa rahe hai? What's so special???" She asked with an amused look.

"Aaj mein bahut khush hun..." Randhir said smiling widely.

"Kyun?" Devaki asked.

"Kyunki aaj mujhe yeh khushkhabari mili hai ki mera  life ka designation ab promote ho raha hai...abhi tak sirf ek Patidev tha aur ab Papa banne jaa raha hun..." Randhir said looking into Devaki's eyes. She blushed. He leaned in towards Devaki. She could feel his warm breath fanning her face. Her heart began to beat faster. Their faces were now inches apart. He cupped her face with his hands and was just about to seal their lips together when Devaki giggled and pushed him away.

"Hatto, mujhe tayyar hona hai.." She laughed and ran inside the washroom. Randhir was shocked.

"Tumhe toh dekh lunga mein! Bhaag kar kaha jaogi? Date par toh mere saath hi aana hai, baby!" He yelled.

"Haan, haan dekha jayega!" Devaki shouted back from the bathroom.

                     ***********

Randhir was lying upside down on a sofa downstairs and  playing some weird Minion game on his phone.

"Ba-Ba-Ba...Ba-Banana!" He sang as he nearly murdered his phone's screen. Devaki elegantly walked down the stairs.  Randhir saw her coming down and his mouth hung open. He threw his phone aside and checked her out from head to toe in awe.

A really hot, mid-thigh, sexy red dress that perfectly displayed her curves. Red pumps and matte lipstick added to her sexiness. She stood at the base of the stairs like a diva. Randhir, who was casually dressed in a pair of faded jeans, white v-neck and a black leather jacket stood there admiring his wife.

"Woah baby..." He trailed off with widened eyes. Devaki gave him a million dollar smile.

"Kaisi lag rahi hun?" She asked twirling around to give him a better view.

"Maal...-I mean bahut sundar lag rahi ho!" He tried to cover up his slip of tongue. Devaki laughed. She walked upto him.

"Challo, ab! Kaunse mahurat ka intezaar ho raha hai??" She asked.

"Haan, haan chalo..." He said grabbing his car keys. He was still mesmerized by her beauty.

They went and sat inside Randhir's military green Bently. They hooked on their seat belts and Randhir started driving somewhere.