A sincere letter to the original author.

Dear Devaki,

                         I, Aarushi Tiwari, the idiotic author of this book, am writing this letter to you to wish a very warm and blissful 18th birthday. You're finally 18! Congratulations! You're just 3 years away from drinking alcohol legally. I know you do things illegally but whatever.

So basically, I chose this particular book to wish you because this book signifies how close our relationship is. If our friendship was not strong enough, you wouldn't have trusted me to write a sequel to your book. Initially, even I didn't have confidence in myself...but it was you, who encouraged me to go ahead with this idea of writing a sequel to your book. 😊

One year ago, our journey- as a team, began when I first messaged you to appreciate your writing skills. I was badly hooked up to your 'Sinner'. I used to read it in the middle of class hours. I was so addicted to it. I shipped Sumedh and Vedanti but they were initially given roles opposite other characters. When you interchanged  their roles and started writing about Sumedh and Vedanti as a couple, trust me, all I wanted to do was KISS YOU.

Then we gradually started chatting and discussing crap stuff. I started my usual banter about my sick life to while you poured your heart out to me. I told you secrets that  (I swear) I haven't told anyone. You always listened to me carefully even though I used to repeatedly tell you the same old things everyday. You have become the solution to all my problems lately. You have an answer to every question of mine. You're one fine piece in the subject of politics, Ms. Future P.M. I just love the way you seem to care about every little thing in my life. It makes me feel so important and you don't know how much it means to me really.

You have seen me at my highest excited level as well as all the times I have been low. Not many people can handle my mood swings. But you have been one constant soul in my life. A burning candle in the midst of darkness. You looked after me (I know we live far apart) as a little sister and I always looked upto you as my elder sister. We have had our share of inside jokes (Ps- remember 'Gadhi' jokes?)

You're an extremely talented person but you don't realise it. You always think out of the box and that's what makes you you. You're unique-one of a kind. You're different from the rest. You have an individual thought process which you like to present infront of the world in the form of your stories. Your outlook towards life is just marvellous.

You're gonna be an amazing lawyer. I am hiring you from now only so remember me all your life. 😂

Also, I chose to use wattpad as my source of platform to convey my wishes and not other social media sites like Instagram, Facebook, etc. because it is because of wattpad that we were connected. Imagine if there was no wattpad, I wouldn't have even known you in the first place. A dangerous thought, indeed.

Also, the two of us started a joint account on wattpad called Devilishbitches. Could our strong friendship possibly need any more evidence?

I was planning on writing this really lonnnnnnggggggggggggg message but you know me-I am very lazy and tired. You know me very well and you get my sentiments. Infact, you know me better than I know myself.

Keep Calm Cuz it's your birthday!

Loads of love,

Yours Lovingly,
Aarushi ❤

Yours Lovingly,Aarushi ❤

Devakibb

Devakibb