Ch.3

Mugdha was upstairs in a guest room flipping through some channels on the T.V. Some boring Saas-Bahu serial was going on. She shut off the T.V. and started scrolling through her Instagram account.

Suddenly, a picture of Sumedh and Vedanti popped up. It was a very adorable selfie of both of them. Vedanti had posted it with a caption, 'I miss you baby😘 Be back soon.'
Mugdha smiled. She hit the like button and commented,'You're pregnant and I know your hormonal levels are at their peak but control yourself 😉.'

As soon as she commented Amit's unofficial account liked her comment. Amit had two accounts. One was private for all the close people. The other one was his typical 'neta' account through which he propaganded the various policies and programmes that their party took up.

Amit had commented something and tagged her. She clicked on the  notification to see what the comment was about.

"And what about you, my lady? Do you want me back home?😋😆" he commented. She smiled.

"Ofcourse!😙" she replied back.

She went on to see what else was happening around the world. Nivi and Rohan both had posted a selfie infront of the Big Ben from their last trip to London.

Siddharth had posted some picture of himself with a colleague.

Sameeksha had posted a picture of herself as Yudhveer got down on his knees and kissed her bump.

Awww.

Then she saw something which cracked her up and she started laughing.

Aarushi had posted a picture of herself  with a very weird expression. She had her tongue sticking out and eyes closed. It was very cute. Her caption was, "YOLO✌ 😋".

Not very wise but okay.

Some sponsored page's picture came up on her screen. The picture hadn't yet loaded. But Mugdha saw whose picture it was.

Devaki Mahajan.

She curiously waited for the picture to load but it was too slow.

Mugdha's phone rang suddenly. It was Amit. She picked up the phone.

"Hello..?" She asked.

"Hey, kaisi ho meri jaan?" Amit asked her.

"Tanhayi mein doobi hun..." She said sadly.

"Aww....aisa kyun? Agar meri Rani mujhe ghar wapas chahti hai toh uske commands mere sir ankhon par." He said. Mugdha chuckled.

"Aye, Natak! Zyaada jhoot mat bola karo tum..." Mugdha said.

"Arrey? Mein jhoot nahi bol raha...I am really coming..." Amit said. "Par agar tum chahti ho ki mein na aao toh phir..."

"Shutup. Chup chap ghar aao." Amit laughed.

"Aata hun baby."

"Haan, aao..hum teeno tumhara intezaar kar rahe hai..." Mugdha said.

"Teeno matlab?" Amit asked puzzled.

"Mera baby, mein aur meri tanhayi" Mugdha laughed. Amit chuckled.

"Chalo, bye milte hai phir."

                       *************

In the evening, everyone was sitting down in the hall and joking around.

Rohan got a call. He went in another room to speak. Nivi sighed.