Ch.4

Devaki was sitting infront of the mirror and getting ready for the party. Randhir was sitting behind on the bed and working on his phone.

"Randhir..." Devaki called out.

"Hmm..?" Randhir replied.

"Yeh ear rings kaise lag rahe hai??" Devaki asked showing him the ear rings that she was wearing. Randhir looked up at her. He made a face.

"Nahi acche lag rahe hai? Inhe utar deti hun mein..." Devaki said removing the ear rings. Randhir smiled.

"Aur yeh necklace?" Devaki asked.
Randhir again looked up.

"Nehh" he made a face again.

"Yeh bhi nahi?" Devaki asked sadly. "Inhe bhi utar deti hun.." Devaki said removing the necklace. Randhir got up from his place and went and stood behind Devaki. He kept his hand on her shoulder and looked into her eyes in the mirror.

"Waise..." Randhir started saying with an amused smile. "Yeh dress bhi achi nahi lag rahi..."

Devaki became sad. "Acha yeh bhi utaar-wait, what?" She blinked her eyes. Randhir laughed.

"You idiot!" Devaki laughed and playfully smacked his hand. Randhir bent down and began trailing kisses down Devaki's neck. She closed her eyes in pleasure.

"Hum party mein nahi jaate hai na..." Randhir groaned. "Today is our anniversary...humein yahin room mein shaam aur raat bitani chahiye..."

Devaki became tensed. She had specially kept this party so that Aarushi would come. Randhir was about to ruin her plans.

"Arrey? Aise hum nahi kar sakte hai...we have sent all the invites...sab guests aa rahe hai..."

"Toh unko message bhej denge ki mat aao...humein apni anniversary akele mein manani hai..." Randhir suggested. Devaki laughed.

"You're not even making sense, Seaweed Brain." She pushed him away chuckling. He just groaned.

"Challo, mein niche jaaakar sab tayyariyan dekh lun...tum aao niche..." she got up to leave.

"Okay..." Randhir made a funny face. Devaki laughed.

                       **************

Aarushi made a plan to go to the party. Everyone was downstairs. She quickly changed into her gym outfit. She grabbed all her gym supplies and went downstairs.

"Kahan jaa rahi ho?" Siddharth asked.

"Woh..Vedanti aur Nivi keh rahe the na ki mujhe apna dhyaan bhatkana chahiye...I should move on...toh mein isliye gym jaa rahi hun...thoda work out karungi toh dimag hatt jayega..." Aarushi lied.

"Oh...par is it okay itni jaldi jaana?" He asked.

"Ya ofcourse...why not?" Aarushi again lied. She didn't even know. She didn't like lying to Sid...but he wouldn't allow her to go to the party if she told him. She needed to talk to Devaki as soon as possible.

Sid seemed to buy it.

"Thik hai fir mein chalti hun..." Aarushi went from there and sat in her car.

"Phew.." Aarushi let out a sigh of relief once she was in the car.

She drove towards the nearest mall and went to change her outfit.

Dressed in a red dress, high heels and straightened hair flowing past her shoulders with minimal makeup on, she drove her way towards the Mahajan Mansion.