Why I haven't updated.

Hello, everyone.

If you're reading this, I'm sure you're a fan of the story and have been anxiously awaiting the new chapter to go up. First of all, I want to apologize for my absence and complete disconnect from Wattpad for the past couple of weeks. To be honest, I had some personal things happen last month (and the couple months before that as well) that made me unmotivated to update. So since then I have stepped away from the site and haven't logged in since.

At such a crucial point in the story, I do not want to force a chapter and create garbage that I won't be proud of in the future. As I've said before, I do have future hopes and plans of publishing this series so I do not want to ruin it by writing when I can barely form a creative sentence.

To be honest, I don't know when the next chapter will be going out but I hope it will be soon. Wattpad has become a place that has stressed me out because I haven't been updating and I needed to just step away and become more confident in my writing/abilities before I am able to continue. While your encouraging words have always made me feel better, I definitely needed the break for more reasons than just writing.

While I cannot promise a date for the chapter, I DO promise that I will continue this story. I'm hoping that I'll get back to it within the next couple of weeks once school and life slows down a bit. All I ask is that you stick around because I promise that it'll be worth it :) The next few chapters will be very exciting and I cannot wait until they are written in a way that I will be proud of.

I miss you all so much and talk to you (hopefully!) soon

❤ Shay.