Epilogue

Book 3 title and cover is posted above!

__________________________________

    ABSTRACT

The exact cause and change that occurs in the process occurring during the transition from Supernatural to Catcher is unknown. Our direct hypothesis lies in the potential usage of a Mind to somehow alter the physiological and psychological link that causes the change. Such research is done by Mind Supernatural and neurologist, Doctor Bradley Moroso under the direct guidance of Supernatural Abilities leader, Headmaster Patricia Galen. The results after many trials indicate inconclusive results while utilizing the methods of--

    And that's where it cut off.

    I've read the start to this research paper a million times over again, hoping and wishing for more information. If I knew what they have tried in the past and if I knew my way around the actual structures of the mind, maybe this doctor guy and I could team up and figure out a way to turn Catchers back to normal. I knew how Katherine changed them. This is valuable information that no other person had besides me.

    "Bradley Moroso hasn't been in the public eye for years," Jack went on to say. "From our reports, he failed at reversing the Catcher process many times and it seemed to get to him at the end. He ended up taking out several Supernaturals before escaping. Last reports we got from him were a few weeks ago but we didn't think he would be important to all of this considering that they failed so many times. But if you think you have more information..."

    "I do," I piped in. "I think the two of us together could figure out a way to change them back."

    Jack didn't seem convinced. "Then I can't stop you. But just know, Moroso is a tricky guy. A pretty strong Mind. That's why he was recruited for this experiment. We don't have any other information on the trials, it was under lock and key by Galen."

    I sat up straighter, looking him dead in the eye. "Just tell me where to find him."

    Jack took a deep breath. "That's the thing. Even we don't know too much. Like I said, he's tricky... Even in the eyes of the government. He's pretty good at masking his tracks." He looked down at some papers he had in front of him. "It does seem that he's taken residence in the New York City area and is a frequent bar goer."

    I resisted the urge to groan. The NYC area was huge, if he was even there all the time. It could take quite some time to find him in a place like that. If only my perception power worked on people I hadn't met before.

    "We'll make it work," Alex chimed in, looking as determined as I felt. "We always do."

    "I do recommend that you're discreet in this search," Jack commented. "He's been there for awhile most likely because he now feels like he's no longer important after the discovery of the Big Six. In the early years since his disappearance, he seemed to go all over from the haphazard reports we did have. If he had even the smallest inkling that you were looking for him, he'll dart."

    I looked at my team: The four remaining people in the Big Six besides myself, our instructors and friends lining the back of us, and gave a confident smile at the government officials in front of us.

"Well," I started, crossing my arms over my chest. "Looks like we're going to play a pretty good game of hide-and-seek."

_____________________________

And with that, ladies and gentlemen, CTC is DONE.

Book 3 is titled The Fight for Fire and the prologue is already posted on my profile! Please go check it out because the first chapter will be posted in a few days :)

I just want to say thank you for sticking with me despite my awful uploading schedule and long breaks. I'm in such a better head space now and have absolutely re-fallen in love with the story and characters. My goal is to update once a week, if not a bit more :)

For sneak peeks, more interaction with the story and me, and more, please go follow my instagram! It's: @ wpupthere

See you guys over at book 3, The Fight for Fire :)

As before, I'd like to do a chapter in Cole's POV! Please leave any moments or chapters from this book that you would like to see in his perspective.

Also, what was your favorite moment?