Chapter 2

Libby wrinkled her nose after sniffing the liquid in the mini glass. Dean rolled his eyes. "Just drink it," he told her. She sipped the liquid warily. "No. You don't...here. Watch me." Dean brought the glass to his lips, throwing his head back as he downed the alcohol all at once. He shook his head, making a face at the strength of the tequila. "Your turn." Libby eyed the alcohol for a brief moment before copying Dean's actions. She slammed the glass down and started to cough.

"That's disgusting," she told him, pushing the glass away from her. She chugged her glass of water, the taste of the tequila leaving her tongue. "I'll stick with water."

"Buzzkill," Dean grumbled. Libby frowned, sensing that she was the reason Dean was upset.

"I'm sorry. I'm just not used to all of...this." She gestured to the bar around them. "The last I walked the Earth was eighteen years after mankind was created. I don't know the exact year or date, but I can tell you that it's a pretty long time," she explained. Dean nodded.

"Well, at least you're not as clueless as Cas. It's hard having him around others. He doesn't really fit in," Dean replied. Libby sighed, nodding.

"Yes, well I guess the more recent angels aren't accustomed to Earth and its traditions. I met all of the angels from my time, but I never met a Castiel. I suppose he was created after I was sent to keep my father in check." Dean flagged down the bartender.

"We're gonna need a lot more rounds. Keep 'em coming." If Libby was going to talk history of Lucifer and angels, then Dean would need a lot of alcohol in his system to keep him sane.

"You're destroying your liver," Libby said half an hour and twenty-three shots later. Dean downed another shot. Twenty-four shots. Dean slammed the glass down, grabbing another.

"Living the life I do, a destroyed liver is nothing." She sipped her water. A man slid in the barstool next to Libby, eyeing her.

"Excuse me." She glanced over at the man. "I'm sorry, I just want to tell you how beautiful you are." Dean glared at the man, but Libby just blushed.

"Oh, um, t-thank you," she stammered. She had never come across this situation before. No man or woman had ever hit on her. They were all too scared.

"I'm Alex," he told her with a grin. Libby's blood red lips lifted into a smile.

"Li-"

"Not interested," Dean interrupted, downing another shot. He threw a few bills down on the bartop and slid out of his barstool. "Let's go." Dean stumbled, Libby darting out of her seat and catching him just in time.

"I shouldn't have let you drink that much," she told the hunter with a frown. Alex watched, angry.

"Honey, you don't have to go with him if you don't want to," he told her. Libby shook her head.

"No, it's okay. He's my friend." Dean stared at her in confusion.

"Friend?"

"Yes, Dean. I'm your friend," Libby replied. Dean shook his head.

"You're not my friend. I would never befriend Lucifer's child." Libby's eyes widened as Alex stared at her in confusion. She took a quick glance around the bar to see if anyone had heard, but no one seemed to pay them any attention besides Alex.

"Okay, you're wasted. Help me out, Dean. I gotta get you to the car." Libby struggled to support Dean's weight, stumbling with every step. A few minutes later, Libby managed to get Dean over to the passenger side of the Impala. She stuck her hand in his jacket pocket, digging around for the keys.