Chapter 6

"I said give it to me!" Libby roared, swinging at the demon. He ducked, dodging her punch and lunging for her torso. The force brought both Libby and the demon to the ground, the pair now wrestling on the ground. Libby managed to get on top of him, pinning his arms down next to his head. "Ever since I met you I've hated you," she hissed. The demon just smirked.

"That's not nice, sweetie," he taunted before headbutting her. Libby rolled off of the demon. As he got up she swung her legs out behind him and knocked him in the back of the knees, the demon falling next to Libby with a grunt. Libby shot up from the floor, stepping on his back and letting the heel of her boots dig into his skin.

"Where's the sword?" she demanded.

"What sword?" the demon yelled. Libby scowled at him.

"You know what I'm talking about. The Sword of Elizabeth, where is it?" Libby shouted as she whipped her blade out of her boot and pressed it against the back of the demon's neck. The demon didn't reply. "I know you have it. I promise I'll spare your life if you give it to me. It's not you I want dead," she assured the demon. He let out a defeated sigh, pointing to a locked closet. Libby grabbed the demon by the back of his shirt, yanking him off of the ground, before dragging him next to her towards the closet. She shoved the demon towards the keypad roughly. "Open it," she ordered. The demon typed in a code before the door beeped. Libby looked up for any traps, satisfied when she didn't see any. The demon pulled open the door and gestured for Libby to go in first.

"Ladies first," he told her. She shook her head, grabbing the collar of his shirt again.

"I wasn't born yesterday," Libby sneered before tugging the demon in with her. She glanced around the closet-converted-into-safe before her eyes landed on an ancient box, Enochian symbols carved into it.

"No one can seem to open it," the demon informed Libby. Libby nodded, running her fingers across the rim of the box. She heard a click before the lid popped up. "How'd you do that?" the demon asked with wide eyes. Libby let him go, pushing him away from her, before picking up the sword gently. It had been millenniums since she had seen the sword. She felt the power radiating off of it and into her, a smirk curling onto her lips as she gripped the handle of the sword.

"Let's test it out," Libby said before spinning around and driving the blade through the demon's chest. The inside of his body glowed a bright purple and his skin started to disintegrate before he fell to the ground as a pile of ash. She grinned. The Winchesters were definitely going to win this war.

24 Hours Earlier...

"So there's no way to kill Lucifer?" Sam asked as Libby paced the length of the motel room. Libby shook her head, biting her thumbnail.

"Come on, man. There's gotta be something. There is always a magical weapon that can kill someone. Libby, are you sure?" Dean asked. Libby rolled her eyes, nodding. "Stop pacing. You're giving me a headache." Libby stopped, shooting a glare at Dean.

"Does your buddy Meg know anything?" Sam questioned. Libby just raised an eyebrow at Sam.

"My buddy? She is most definitely not my buddy. She's a demon, Sam. Who is stupid enough to trust a dem-" Libby cut herself off, remembering the story Sam and Dean had told her about Ruby. Sam looked down at the table guiltily. "Sorry. I didn't mean to-"

"It's alright. I get it. I was stupid," Sam replied. Dean scoffed, shaking his head.

"That's the understatement of the year," Dean grumbled. Sam frowned and Libby whacked Dean upside the back of his head. "Ow! Bitch!"

"One; be nice to Sam. Two; don't call me that." Libby let out a frustrated sigh. "And you're right, Dean, there's always something out there that can kill something. Hell, I think there's something out there that could probably kill God." Dean's ears perked up and Libby glared at him. "No, we're not killing God." Dean rolled his eyes.