Chapter 13

Libby groaned, her eyes fluttering open. "Good morning. Good morning. Good morning to you," a familiar voice sang happily. She looked up to see her father staring down at her. She tugged her arms, only to look over and see them chained above her to the ceiling. She stood on her tiptoes, the chains holding her a bit too high for her small frame.

"Where am I?" she asked groggily. Lucifer grinned.

"Sweet, sweet, Nebraska, my dear daughter. It's been a few months since we took you. But don't worry, you're all healed up and ready to fight for me. You just needed to sleep for a long time. Hunting with the Winchester wasn't helping you at all," Lucifer explained to her. Her eyes widened and she could feel the power surge through her. Libby tugged on the chains furiously, her heart rate rising. Lucifer watched in amusement. "Those chains are strong enough to hold you, Libby. I had them made just for you. Consider it a gift." She scowled at him, trying to move towards him, but the chains just yanked her back.

"You sick bastard!" she screamed. She kicked her legs wildly, trying to land a kick somewhere on his vessel's body. He just took a step back, Libby's legs not being able to reach that far. "Let me go! Let me go!"

"Sh, sh, sh, sh, sh," Lucifer said, shaking his head. "No need to throw a tantrum. You're just gonna help me do one small, simple, little thing." She stopped, her hair wild, and looked up at him as her chest heaved up and down in attempt to catch her breath. "You're going to get Sam Winchester to say yes."

"I will never help you. Do you understand me? Never. I may be your daughter by blood, but not by heart. I have no loyalty to you. You're the reason I was locked in Hell all because you couldn't keep your feelings in check!" Libby shouted. Lucifer mocked a frown at her. Libby knew all of his tricks and his schemes. She had watched him for millenniums.

"You're gonna help me. You know why?" Lucifer held up her sword, smirking. "Because I have this and it's the only thing that can kill you."

"Then kill me, you sick bastard. Do it," Libby spat. "I'd rather spend the rest of eternity in Hell than help you." Lucifer chuckled, dragging the edge of the sword down Libby's arm lightly, pushing, but not enough to break the skin.

"You've taken a liking to Sam Winchester. You see, normally the father would meet the boyfriend so he can get his approval and yada, yada, yada. But this man....oh, I definitely don't approve. He's someone that wants to kill me."

"News flash, shit-head; every sane person wants to kill you," Libby told him. Lucifer raised an eyebrow at his daughter.

"I've been told that you and my true vessel are soulmates. Is that correct?" Libby didn't answer, making Lucifer nod. "I'll take that as a yes. You see, Libby, I don't believe in God's plan. 'Why?' you may ask." Libby just glared at him.

"No, I didn't ask. I'm truly not interested in what daddy dearest did to screw your ass over. I'm just interested in taking that sword and driving it through your chest," Libby sneered. Lucifer held up the blade, studying it with pursed lips before laughing.

"This? This old thing can't kill me. Only you. You can't kill me, honey. No one can. Well, maybe God, but last I heard he's gone. That must've been a real disappointment for you when you arrived on Earth." You have no idea, Libby thought. But she would never voice the thought to her father. Lucifer shrugged. "I told you not to trust people."

"I think that's the only time I ever listened. I didn't trust you. If you're gonna kill me then do it already. I'd like to make Hell comfy cozy," Libby said sarcastically with a roll of her blue eyes. Lucifer scowled at her, slashing the sword across her arm. Libby let out an ear piercing scream of pain, breathing heavily through gritted teeth. "Do it!" she screamed. "Just kill me!"