Chapter 7

Here's an update since it's Friday, finally and thank Chuck, and I know everyone now relieved.

Since they were already in Kripke's Hollow, it didn't take long to reach the Pineview Hotel. Vermilion, Ohio wasn't that far from Chuck's home, only about six hours away which was nothing to the hunters and Libby. Libby slept most of the time, the Sword of Elizabeth never leaving her side. She couldn't risk it falling into the wrong hands again. Not when they needed it the most. So when the trio raced over to a pacing Chuck Shurley, Libby had the sheath secured around her waist like she used to do. With every step the sword would bounce against her thigh, the feeling oddly familiar to the girl. "Chuck! There you are," Sam said, the three hunters slowing to a halt in front of him. Libby eyed the man, a familiar form of energy radiating off of him, but she couldn't quite recognize it.

"Guys?" Chuck asked, genuinely surprised at their arrival. His gaze landed on the redhead. "Who are you?"

"What's going on?" Dean demanded.

"Ah, nothing. You know, I'm just kinda hanging. Wh-what are you guys doing here?" Chuck replied. He seemed nervous and confused, and something told Libby that she shouldn't have been.

"You told us to come," Dean said as if it were obvious

"Ah, no I didn't," Chuck responded with a shake of his head. Libby furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

"Yeah you did, you texted me. This address, life or death situation. Any of this ringing a bell?" Sam asked, starting to get mad. Libby narrowed her eyes at Chuck, but he shook his head after thinking about it for a second.

"I didn't send you a text."

"We drove all night!" Dean yelled. Chuck shrugged, shaking his head again.

"I'm sorry, I don't understand what could..." Suddenly realization hit him. "Oh no."

"What?" Dean asked angrily. Chuck opened his mouth to reply, clearly not happy about the situation either, when the doors to the hotel flung open suddenly and a blonde rushed out squealing.

"Sam! You made it!" she exclaimed.

"Oh, ah, Becky, right?" Becky gasped, all grins and giggles. Libby's stomach churned at the sound of her happiness, a pang of jealousy striking her suddenly. But she didn't know why. She had nothing to be jealous of.

"Oh, you remembered," she said breathlessly. She lowered her voice a bit. "You been thinking about me." Dean looked away, rolling his eyes. He was annoyed and pissed and so was Libby.

"I..." Sam looked to Dean and Libby for help, Libby crossing her arms over her chest with a scowl planted on her face.

"It's okay, I can't get you out of my head either."

"Becky, did you take my phone?" Chuck asked nervously, constantly glancing from Becky to the Winchesters and Libby. He was scared. Scared that the Winchesters would kill him for the fangirl pulling this stunt.

"I just borrowed it ...from your pants," Beck replied as if it were nothing. Libby stepped forward, her hand dropping to the hilt of her sword.

"Alright, listen, bitch-" Sam stared at Libby in shock, as did Dean, before Dean placed his arm in front of Libby's chest, keeping her from hurting Becky, or worse.

"Alright, alright, Scarlett Johansson. Tone it down there," Dean warned. Libby frowned, not understand the reference, but understanding the warning. Her hand let go of the hilt of her sword, crossing her arms over her chest again with a pout on her face. The boys had never really heard Libby curse before and the fact that one girl could make her curse shocked the boys. Sam started to believe what Dean was telling him the night before in the Impala.