Chapter 11

Libby leaned against the wall in the back of the restaurant, waiting where Sam, Dean, and Cas ordered her to. She sighed before Cas suddenly appeared, making her jump. Sam rushed in shortly after, Dean by his side. "Cas, where is he?" Sam asked frantically. Cas' hand was still out, holding him in place.

"I have him tethered. Zoda kama mahrana. Manifest yourself." Cas dropped his hand and the four of them looked around, Cupid nowhere to be found.

"So, where is he?" Dean asked. Suddenly Cupid appeared behind Dean and grabbed him in a hug, shaking him. Libby cringed at the fat man, butt ass naked. "Oof!"

"Here I am!" Cupid exclaimed with a grin.

"Help! Dean yelled, wide eyed. A grin spread across Libby's lips.

"Oh my gosh, this is the best thing I've seen," she said. Dean shot her a glare. "Karma," Libby sang.

"Oh, help is on the way. Yes, it is. Yes, it is. Hello, you!" Cupid's eyes landed on Cas and he dropped Dean, walking over to Castiel. He picked him up, hugging him and shaking him around like Dean. Cas grunted.

"This is Cupid?" Dean asked in disbelief. Libby and Castiel nodded.

"Yes," Castiel wheezed out. Cupid dropped Cas, eyeing Sam.

"And look at you, huh?" Sam shook his head.

"No." Sam turned away to escape but Cupid appeared in front of him, hugging him, too.

"Yes! Yes, yes, yes!"

"Is this a fight?" Dean asked frantically. "Are we in a fight?"

"This is... Their handshake," Castiel explained as he walked over to the older hunter.

"I don't like it."

"No one likes it." Cupid dropped Sam, his eyes landing on Libby. Her grin of amusement fell and she grasped the hilt of her sword.

"Oh, don't even think about it, buddy," Libby warned angrily. Cupid eyed her curiously.

"Who are you? You seem familiar?" Sam looked at Libby, confused. As far as everyone was concerned, the lower-level angels knew nothing of her existence since they were created after her banishment. He grinned. "It's you! It's really you!"

"Excuse me?" Libby questioned. Cupid, jumping up and down as if he'd met his idol, nodded.

"You're Elizabeth! You're the daughter of Nadia and Lucifer. You know, before they went all evil. But you want to know the best part about you?" Cupid asked excitedly. No one caught what Cupid said about both Nadia and Lucifer. Libby glanced at the two hunters and Cas before looking back at Cupid, confused.

"Uh...I'm a kickass warrior?" she guessed. Cupid shook his head.

"No, silly! You and Sam are soulmates!" Everyone's eyes widened in shock and Libby and Sam looked to each other, mouths gaped. Anger flashed in Dean's eyes.

"I'm sorry, but there has to be a mistake. The daughter of friggin' Lucifer and my brother are not soulmates," Dean growled defensively. Cupid waved his hand, giggling.

"Oh, don't be such a worry wart. Elizabeth is all good and kindness! She just means well. Her and Sam are perfect for each other!" Thoughts raced through Libby's mind hundreds of miles per minute. Sam and I are soulmates? How? It's literally impossible for us to work, she thought. "What can I do for you?" Cupid asked after he finished fangirling.

"Why are you doing this?" Cas demanded.

"Doing what?" Cupid questioned.

"Your targets-- the ones you've marked--They're slaughtering each other." Cupid's face fell at the news, his heart almost breaking.