Chapter 3

I'm bored. Anyone have any good SPN fanfic recommendations? -Lucifer

When the humans would ask her about her absent father, she would lie and say he died when creating the river for them. The humans knew she was born from the Angels but they never treated her any differently. If anyone had found out that Lucifer is her father, she would've been burned at the stake or drowned. He was a dangerous idea to them. To every living being. So when Libby disappeared eighteen years later without a trace, everyone automatically assumed the worst; Lucifer was roaming Earth and took her. After a while they assumed that she had given into the ways of Hell and they stopped looking for her.

So when Libby had stepped into the bathroom in the diner to freshen up, she came face to face with a demon who was quite happy to see her. "Libby, Libby, Libby." She spun around, green eyes wide.

"Who are you?" she demanded, reaching for the blade in the waistband of her jeans. The demon flicked her wrist and the blade flew to the other side of the restroom, out of Libby's reach.

"My name doesn't matter...yet. Your father sent me here to fetch you." Libby tilted her head to the side in confusion. Her father didn't have his vessel yet. "Your angel buddy didn't tell you? Daddy's in his vessel." They was a knock on the main door of the bathroom.

"Libby?" Sam called out. "You okay in there?" She opened her mouth to call out his name when the demon slapped a hand over her mouth, holding the girl against her body. Her screams were muffled by his vessel's palm. Libby kicked, trying to knock down anything she could. So when Sam heard a crash coming from the bathroom, he barreled in to see Libby struggling for her freedom from the demon. "Let her go," Sam demanded. The demon grinned, chuckling.

"Sorry, but I have a delivery to make," the demon replied. Sam whipped out Ruby's knife, slicing it down the demon's arm. She let out a roar of pain, giving Libby the chance to escape. Libby flung herself towards the counter, hiding behind Sam and shaking with fear. The demon scowled. "You bitch!" She lunged for Sam, only to be greeted with the wrong end of the blade.

"Sorry, but Libby isn't going anywhere," Sam said with a grunt before yanking the knife out of the demon's vessel. Libby's gaze traveled from the dead vessel up to Sam, her eyes wide.

"She's dead," Libby whispered.

"And she would have killed you." Libby shook her head. "I think her taking you to Lucifer is a fate worse than death. Now let's go before someone comes in and notices the body."

"We're not going to bury it?" Libby asked with a frown. Sam shook his head.

"Sorry, no time. Let's go." He pocketed his knife and Libby snatched hers from the ground, the duo racing out of the diner. They practically threw themselves into the Impala, Libby clutching the dashboard as Sam sped out of the diner's parking lot.

Sam pulled the car into the parking space in front of their motel room. Libby got out of the car with shaky legs, clutching her stomach. Her eyes widened as she felt the bile rise in her throat. Her legs brought her to a bush before she could even think to move consciously, Sam cringing as Libby heaved up all of the food she had just eaten. He walked over, holding the woman's hair back as she released all of the food and liquids in her system. Sam rubbed her back soothingly.

Libby coughed after a minute or two, wiping her mouth and standing up straight. "You alright?" Sam asked. She nodded weakly, sending him a forced smile. "Come on," he said, nodding his head towards the door to their motel room. "Let's get you some water, advil, and gum." Libby furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

"What's advil and gum?" she questioned as Sam unlocked the door, letting Libby enter first. Sam sighed.

"Advil is a pill that helps with nausea and headaches, and gum is a flavored cohesive substance," Sam explained. Libby chuckled.