Part 4

"Everyone, Our non-stop flight to Russia is about to land. You might experience some turbulence. Please, stay in your seats till we have landed safely." Finally! This hell of a plane ride was over. I don't have to deal with the family behind me shouting at the family behind them for their kids kicking their seats, Even though their kid was kicking my seat. "TELL YOUR BRAT TO STOP PULLING MY LITTLE GIRL'S HAIR!" I groan in frustration. "YOUR DAUGHTER HAS BEEN DOING THE SAME AS MY SON. MY SON DOESN'T HAVE ANY LEG ROOM!" The mother snaps back. 

The mother gasps in utter displeasure meant. "HOW DARE YOU EXCUSE MY BABY GIRL OF DOING SOMETHING LIKE THAT, THE PERSON IN FRONT OF HER HASN'T COMPLAINED ONCE!" That was it. I turn around, glaring at them. "Shut up. I have had it up to here with you all. For the last six hours, all I have had was you guys shout and screaming while Your 'Baby girl' has been kicking my seat." I snap at them. "What got you in such a foul mood?" The wife sassed me. That's it, I've snapped. She has just made a tremendous mistake. Today has been the worse.

"I didn't know this plane offered free counselling. Well, it all happened when my father died. My mother became disgusted whenever she looked at me just because, I look like my dad. She remarried again, to someone named James. Who, by the way, despises me, He was able to get my mother to disown me. Today, I went to school; picked up after school because they wanted to get rid of me faster. They broke the speed limit just to get rid of me faster. Then disowned me, That's what has me in a foul mood."

"Thank you for flying with us. Our nonstop flight to Russia: Sochi from Los Angeles has landed. You can deboard now." I sigh in relief. "Proshchay," I say with a sweet smile as I grab my school bag. They were quiet. No one speaks from the two families. As I walk towards the exit, an air hostess stops me, "I want to thank you for preventing them from arguing. We had been over twice, But they were only trying to get a refund or an upgrade to business class." I blink twice, "It's perfectly fine. I was slowly losing it because of everything that happened today."

She allows me to leave, "What is your name?" She asks me, "I'm (Y/n)." She smiles at me, "It was nice speaking with you, I'm Teddy Ivanov." I smirk, "It was nice to meet you, Teddy." She smiles at me. "I missed you, Mishka." She whispers, I froze. 'Mishka..." Only my father called me that, as well as his best friend. "Aunty Teddy..." she beams," here is my number." I run up to her, embracing her. She hands me her number "Have fun in Russia." she murmured into my ear, letting me go. 

I run down the stairs. I knew they didn't get me a house or hotel room. If they did that means that we still had ties, which is something they didn't want. I inherited the house from Dad. That means I had a mason, Tax-free. gas, electric, and water. All paid for a lifetime. As I grab my bags and walk out, I look up at the sky, Little white flakes fall down to the ground. This is going to be a long walk, Better start then. With a smile on my face I start walking down the street, taking my phone from my pocket and adding Teddy's number to my phone. 

"A new start." I whisper to myself.