Part 10

Yuri pov:

"Yakov! Where is she?!" I shouted down the rink. Yakov walked towards me, Where in the world is his hat? "She is at home, (Y/n) woke up last night and saw me. She asked me to drive her home." Yakov explained to me, My fist clenches. "Where does she live!" I shout at him. "Yuri! I'm about to drive to her house, Now hurry up!" Yakov growls at me. I grit my teeth but follow him anyway. Is she ok? What's wrong with me! anyway, her parents are there with her. 

I get into the car with Yakov and continue to scroll down my Instagram. I come across (I/n), Clicking it. I find a bunch of photos of her running away from teachers, Pranks, Her jumping from a building. Jeez, She's a rebel. Hum, I like the sound of that, The Russian Punk and The Russian Rebel.  It has a catching sound to it. I like the face she isn't just a pretty face, Wait! Why did I just call her pretty! Yakov turns into a driveway. I get out to find a mansion. My eyes widen at how huge the whole house was. Yakov pats my back, "Come on." He states like he has been here millions of times.  

He rings the doorbell. "Come in Uncle Yakov. I'm too lazy to get the door!" I hear a soft call out to us. I smirk at her response to someone at her door as Yakov rolls his eyes. Wait, Uncle? Yakov opens the door, "I'm in the living room!" She calls, I follow Yakov down the corridor. while looking at all of the photos. "Ah, Yuri is here too?" I look to my left to find the (H/l) (H/c) haired female. She was wearing Yakov's hat and my jacket. "Uncle, you left this yesterday." She states, Handing him his hat. "Yuri." She starts unzipping the jacket but I stop her, "I have another one, Keep it." I order while turning up head, not making eye contact.

She looks at me shocked then smiles, "Okay then, So Uncle. What do you want with me? You always want something." He smirks, "Skate with Yuri." My eyes widen as she shrugs and replies with, "Sure. I have nothing to do since I don't have anyone but you anymore." Wait, She doesn't have any parents? "Vickie still loves you, so Does Lili," Yakov states, rubbing her back. She looks at me "Yuri, I'm lazy." She mutters. I groan and roll my eyes but walk over to her. Picking her up. She wraps her legs around my waist. Her head lays on my shoulder. "Thanks, Yu!" She whispers as she falls asleep in my arms. "Come on, we need to get to the rink." I nod, trying to keep myself from blushing. What is wrong with me today!!