Part 18

The party was short-lived, A very annoying Canadian crashed the party after, my big brother told everyone he was getting engaged. It was quite fun meeting all of the skaters. Well the enemy, We all end up in a different cafe. Away from the annoying Canadian."Yuri, Can we talk, please? In private." Viktor asked Yuri. I grab Yuri's hand which was under the table, "Don't worry, I will keep Otabek company. Tigr." He nods, trying to keep up his bad guy look. Viktor looks at me and gives me his big brother look. 

Oh, I understand now. Viktor is going to have 'The chat' with Yuri. "Vikki," I call out to Viktor. He looks at me, "Please don't be hard on Yuri, He is one of the only people I have now. Ana disowned me." I watched as rage consumed Viktor. Before anyone could do anything, I ran up to him, Hugging him. He wraps his arms around my petite body. "I will always be your big brother." He states, "I know." He releases me and walks over to Yuri who was standing by the bathroom doors. 

Giving Yuri a small smile, I sit next to Otabek. "How long have you known Viktor?" I hear the Japanese male ask, who was engaged to Vikki. "He was there when I was born, so since I was born." He nods in shock, "Please, Look after him. He is a big softie but is full of passion. If you hurt him, I will hurt you. No one is going to hurt my family." I state. The Japanese boy gulps making me giggle. Otabek smiles at me and asks, "How long have you known Yuri." Tapping my chin; I state, "Around six months? I'm his fitness coach." He nods his head. 

Chris sends me a text, I read it reads 'Need blackmail for your brother in law and soon-to-be boyfriend. I raise an eyebrow and message back, 'Sure, I will like blackmail' Suddenly, I get spammed with photos. My eyes widen as I cover my mouth. 

Yuri and Viktor come back, "Yuri. I'm going to head off now." Viktor, Otabek and Yuri look at me a little upset. "Why?" They ask, "I'm going to clear my head." Looking towards the Japanese male, "I'm entrusting you with my brother. You are also named Yuri. I will call you Porkie!" Everyone laughs, "I will be at the ice rink, Tigr." Yuri nods, "Ok rebel. I will be there later." He states, Putting on my wig, I leave everyone. 

It was peaceful, Yet lonely. A small giggle escapes my mouth as I just realised Viktor just did the same thing that I did to his Yuri. Realising a sigh, I enter the still opened rink. Stretching, I make my way towards the benches. Scrolling down through social media, I wait for Yuri. Five minutes go passed and finely Yuri was here. "You forgot your skates, Idiot." I smirk; "Sorry." He sighs as we both tie your skates up. 

I get onto the ice and turn on the music. It was simple and clean, "Come on Yuri." I whine, doing an I spin. "Hold Ya horses." I smirk and state, "I don't own a horse." He rolls his eyes making me giggle. He finally joins me on the ice. "Keeping a girl waiting is never a good thing, Yuri~!" I tease the hothead.